This studio is all about equality and human rights! We welcome anybody who wants everybody to have equal human rights!
If you need an understanding ear to talk to, we're here. Our goal is to make a safe, inclusive, community for anyone who needs one. Together, we can make sure that everyone (except bad, cruel, and discriminatory people) have access to human rights around the world.
~ Topic of the week: ~
Have you ever encountered ignorant people? How did you respond? How would you spread your word across the world?
~ We support ~
* All races, ethnicities, and cultures
* Physically and mentally disabled/ill people(person-first language makes disabilities seem tragic, actually)
* All religions, or lack thereof
* All nationalities
* All genders, sexes, sexual orientations, romantic orientations, and ways of showing gender expression
* The LGBTQ+ community
* And anybody else, regardless of status :)
** (We don't support murder, terrorists, discriminatory or biased people, people who harm or torture others or animals(e.g., matadors), or anything morally wrong)
~ Rules ~
* No bullying or you will be reported
* Add projects related to equality
* No offensive/overly political projects
*Only invite people who have previously shown support for this cause
*Relevant comments only, such as about international issues and human rights(or animal welfare, if you love animals, and environmentalism), but not too political, disturbing, biased, unrelated, silly, or offensive(e.g., abortion, Trump, economics, etc.)
*If you come here to harass us, the Scratch Team will be
~ I got the font for the thumb nail from @FontGod ~
* Only promote people with permission *
Managers will be hand-selected by our team occasionally. We look for active, compassionate, and hard-working individuals.
~Extra Link(s) on Equality~
Thank you for stopping by our studio. We hope you enjoy your visit and feel inspired to fight for equality around the world. Together, we can make the world a better place for every living organism on this planet.
In loving memory of the victims of 9/11. We will never forget them and they still will always be with us.