INTRO: we all know what scratch is by now... I mean we're on it. Have you ever wondered what this website would look like if it was real life? Thats kinda the point of my rant so lets get to the real point. We are going to try to make a bunch of projects about what scratch would look like (like our profile would be our house and the home page would be some kind of city or something.. e.t.c) and then try to get this studio featured along with all the projects! So please help me with this..
Table of contents:
1. how do I do this?
2. current work
3. project list
6. Q & A
1. How do I do this?
so you read the intro right? just read rules, jobs, and Q & A don't forget the last few words.
and you'll be done just say the code word tell me what job and what you want your first project to be. Also there will be a studio for most jobs.
2. CURRENT WORK
1. scratch home page map
2. your profile
3. your OC
4. discussion home map
5. explore map
6. help map
7. the scratch team base map
8. End Mural (Closed but coming soon!)
3. Project list
None please make some soon!
4. RULES!!! (finally!)
1. managers no erasing people from the curators without permission
2. Also please do not edit this unless it is your job
3. please use templates at all times
4. If you want to rp please do it in one chain because I am going to make a project for our rping look for the comment that says "rp time" by me okay?
5. Please invite friends I will add you as manager.
5. Jobs! (and links for job studios)
you can have 2 jobs.
1. description editor updates the description
2. commenter answers any new comments
3. artist does the art in the projects
4. Idea maker makes Ideas for new project: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3821562/
5. music audition your music for the final mural
6. project editor you need to ask me if you want to do this.
6. Q & A
Q: why should I join?
A: There is a lot of rping and you could get on the front page plus its fun!
Q: how do you get things featured?
A: I have no Idea I'll look it up
Q: what do you mean a string?
A: a string of comments!
Q: will we have the same studio description when you get this featured?
A: no I'll change it to make it less boring plus there will be no work anymore!
Q: what is the end mural
A: Its a giant map of the scratch world we will make when we are done
If you've read this say: firewaterearthandair# and I'll make you manager and know that you read it.