Hi there! This is an Anti-Trump studio, but not a place for hating on people for their political opinions. If someone in here is a Trump supporter, be civil with them. You can try to express your own opinion to them, but don't try to put them down. And if you are a Trump supporter, I respect your opinion, but please don't try to "convert" the people here who are not. This is also not a Clinton-supporting studio, nor a Sanders-supporting studio, or anything else. You can be a supporter of those other people if you want, but this is just an Anti-Trump studio. If you want to know why I (and many others) am against Trump, here is a list of reasons:
- He hates pretty much everyone who is not a white, American, Christian, non-disabled man. So xenophobic I can't even comprehend it.
- Trump has said some horrible things about women, including his famous "grab her by the p****" quote. He is literally the most sexist person I know.
- He is so racist, he has come up with the idea of building a hugely unrealistic wall on the Mexican border (Which, by the way, you can FLY OVER)
- The specific countries he tried to put a temporary ban of immigration on recently are actually the countries with the fewest amount of ISIS supporters/members. The countries who have the majority, he has stated interest in business relationships with. *facepalm*
- Trump claims to "fix the economy" in America (Which in his words, is just putting America's wants before any other countries) but before running for president, he has run more than 4 different businesses and all of them went bankrupt. Sure, you can fix our economy.
- He buys into pretty much every stereotype he hears and then uses them as his reasons for hating women, Muslims, Mexicans, ect. Wow, dude.
- Trump can't take any criticism whatsoever. Saturday Night Live does parodies of his interviews and such, and he freaks out and gets mad over every single one. A meme got pretty popular because it said "Claims he can take on ISIS. Can't even take on Megan Kelly." True.
- Twitter had to take away Trump's account because of all the trash he was saying. Like, they had to literally take away an adult's account because of how childish he was being. Amazing.
- I'm not even going to try talking about what Trump has on his mind about North Korea and Kim's nuclear experiments.
- Trump would have to violate First Amendment, Fifth Amendment, Bill of Rights, 14th Amendment, due process, equal protection, and the doctrine of enumerated and limited executive powers to go through with a lot of his plans. (The ACLU made a list of the things Trump wants to do that are unconstitutional. It's 28 pages long.)
- He said the Chinese government “showed strength” in response to the Tienanmen Square protests in which they massacred 3,000 peaceful protesters.
- When asked for comments on two of his supporters who brutally beat a homeless man, Trump responds by defending the men as just being “passionate”.
- Trump thinks lethal injection is “too comfortable” and he wants to devise a more painful way to execute people.
- "My father started me off with a small loan of a million dollars. It's been hard for me." All of you have probably heard this before, but most people don't really think about what a stupid statement it is...
- This is a direct quote from one of his interviews:
“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
- Trump has been accused of sexual assault and r*** by at least 5 different women, his ex-wife, pageant contestants, and multiple more. He also believes the victim is at fault.
- “Women, you have to treat them like s***.” Trump said this before pouring wine down the back of female investigative journalist Marie Brenner's dress in 1992 as payback for her writing a negative story about him. (He later bragged about the event.)
- He has lied constantly about countless things, many more major than others. People complain about Hillary's "scandals" but she has only committed one criminal offense. With all the lying Trump has been doing, I can't believe he is less known for it than Hillary.
- If people's assault, r***, lies, and business scandal accusations against Trump are at least 60% true, he should be in jail for a good few decades, if not his life.
Trump is talked about more than his vice, but he might actually be worse... I can't fit them all but here is a link to some crazy stuff about Mike Pence. Scroll all the way down when you get to it: