Right so I should have made this studio a while ago but I was too nervous to... Idk why, really, I just didn't know what I'd be getting thrown at me if I did what I had to.
Basically, I'm leaving soon.
I'm really, really sorry you guys. I'm so thankful for everything all of you have done to make my time on here happy, but there just comes a time where you kind of outgrow Scratch. That time has come for me. It may be a little bit before I leave, since I want to finish up a voice acting job or two.
There are a couple reasons why I'm leaving.
1. One of my best friends on Scratch had to delete her account. Luckily, we've found plenty of other places to talk, but still.
2. Everything's been slowing down for me. My inbox has been pretty empty lately.
3. The RPs I've been in have just kinda stopped. I've kind of gotten bored with the whole concept, and I've noticed I find much more joy with just writing my own stuff.
4. I want to focus my attention on school, and friends, and other things than Scratch.
5. People can be rude sometimes. Scratch just isn't the site it was when I had @DreamGirl37
So there. Those of you who knew me on my old account might be expecting another one of my accounts to come around later on, but I don't think that will happen.
Now, this is not final. There's a small chance I'll stay. But really, I think my time on Scratch is up. I'm so happy I joined, I've met some of the best people on here, and I'm thankful for each and every one of them. But there comes a time where it just isn't as appealing anymore.
You can still find me here~
(I probably won't give this out to many people, just because I show my face and all, but there are a handful of people I could tell)
"I just came to say goodbye, Love, goodbye."
~ @RainbowFangirl <3