The New Scratchers Staff Team are a group of people that help new scratchers learn how to use scratch.
Spots are currently closed!
I've made a forum thread for TNSST! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/242547/?page=1#post-2479487
The New Scratchers Staff Team:
1. @emeco (welcome note done)
2. @Petlover49 (welcome note done)
4. @_AbbyPanda10 (welcome note done)
5. @Oakstar007 (welcome note done)
6. @cwksamantha2612 (welcome note done)
9. @chocolatemeepgirl (welcome note done)
(List closed unless application seen and approved by manager)
Head Team Leader ~ @emeco
Co-Leader ~ @Petlover49
Welcoming Team ~
The jobs are exactly what they sound like. Ask me more about them in the comments!
Team Future Tutorial Ideas:
How To Make Your First Project
How To Post A Comment (tutorial made by @tuesday2)
How To Create A Studio
How To Use The Typing Scratch Tool
How To Use Vector
How To Draw Art In Vector Mode
How To Use Bitmap
How To Make A Studio (tutorial made by @tuesday2)
How To Curate A Studio
The Abbreviation Guide
Ideas For Projects (tutorial by @DrGameing)
~ Before making the project, please read these guidelines and make sure your tutorial fits these guidelines! ~
~ Guidelines ~
1. Make sure your idea is something basic, such as teaching a new scratcher how to share a project. Over time, we will grow to more complicated things like How To Use Vector or Bitmap, but for now let's just keep it simple.
2. Make sure your tutorial is easy to understand. Make it complex but not difficult such as the words being so small that the new scratcher cannot read your writing.
3. Please only add projects made by yourself, or get the permission of the creator before adding their project to this studio.
Guideline idea credit: @Oakstar007