I'm the owner, wWSunPandaWw.
And no, this is not a reference to DW.
I actually haven't watched it since April.
So I'm no longer a whovian.
If anybody is still active in this studio and is still a whovian, please tell me, and I will hand the studio over to you.
Keep bein' a whovian.
Hello fellow Whovians!
Here we chat about Doctor Who, make projects about Doctor Who, basically anything Doctor Who related.
Thumbnail is changed with a new Doctor or companion every week. April 4, 2017, is all the incarnations of the master. And if you are a curator, then you may post projects. In fact, PLEEEEEEASE post projects. In every studio i've made, I've invited 5 million curators, and none of them add any projects or do anything. Can we get to 70 projects by June?
1. No forms of profanity, including acronyms.
2. No being mean.
3. No plagiarism.
4. I know this seems a little mean, but only Whovians allowed!
5. No getting too off-topic. Example: Talking about your dog. Same goes for posting projects that are off-topic.
6. Only invite Whovians.
7. Absolutely NO DRAMA!!!!!!
Breakage of rules more than 5 times will result in a temporary penalty of getting removed from the studio, but breakage of rules more than 10 times will result in permanent removal from the studio. If you're not part of the studio and you broke a rule...I will shame you and hang the curtains.
Curator and manager information:
Curators are Whovian friends of the current managers. Managers are friends of the owner, @wWSunPandaWw. Everybody here is a Whovian! The curator spots close at 100, and the manager spots close at 10. No promoting or inviting anybody without @wWSunPandaWw's permission. If you are not active in the last two weeks, then you can risk getting removed from the studio.
Whovian count: 4 :( (But one of them doesn't do anything DW-related anymore)
I sadly made this fanclub the day John Hurt died. :,(
FANTASTIC facts about Doctor who (add some yourself if you'd like!):
1. Tom Baker's scarf was created by accident. Somebody had sent a lady a whole truckload of wool, and a week later someone went to try it on. She just kept knitting! It had to trimmed, obviously.
2. In the episode, "The Beast Below" (and multiple others), there's an Easter Egg with a tent labeled "Magpie Electrics", from the episode "The Idiot's' lantern".
3. In the 50th anniversary special, "The day of the Doctor", the curator at the end is played by, DUN DUN DUN, Tom Baker, who played the Fourth Doctor. That's why he keeps joking about being The Doctor . "Maybe I was you, who knows?"
4. The woman who played Jenny (Georgia Moffet) actually MARRIED David Tennant about Three years after making the episode "The Doctor's Daughter" AND she is actually the daughter of Peter Davison, so she is the Doctor's daughter AND wife!! Lucky girl...