everyone who is added to this studio should give an entry to my contest. Link is given below.
Hey guys, feeling bored!
I've got a contest for you!!
To make you thrilled and excited! SQUEEE!
Waste no moment and see what the contest is about!
Young Writer's Contest is a writing contest for all scratchers. There are no age limitations. This is an open contest so please participate before it gets closed. Hurry up! NOW before you start you might need to know rules. regulations and prizes of the contest.
Hello! Welcome to my first contest,Young Writer's Contest! Everything you need to know is in the project. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
This is an interesting contest please participate. Win amazing prizes.
Write your username in the comments if you wanna participate.Only 2 entries per user. No copying. Write story essay or poem. Hand written or printed no problem. DEADLINE- JAN 22 to 25 EXTENDED. Late submission disqualified. SO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME SCRATCHERS. Start from today. Prizes- First- 1 follow, manager of 2 studios, love all projects, 2 shout outs. Second- Favorite half of projects, curator of 2 studios.
Third- Love any 3 projects, curate a studio.
There are runner ups too.
Participants get 1 free love.
View my other videos to see results.
Please *remix* to enter~
Judging criteria is
Each essay should initially be read by 2‐3 judges
still, and the following criteria should be applied:
Adherence to Topic 10%
“Wow!” factor 10%
The goal is to reward scratchers who display the ability to think “outside the box”—that is, those who provide something other than formulaic answers, and who can do so in a novel or unusual way. Here are the checkpoints to use for a truly creative essay in this competition:
• (10%) Was it impressive enough to reward there excellence?
• (10%) Does this entry express ideas not commonly found in the other essays? Yes / No
• (10%) Does this entry display a lot of thought on behalf of the student writing it? Yes / No
• (10%) Does this entry address the topic in a way that makes the reader think? Yes / No
• (10%) Is this entry organised in a comprehensible way? Yes / No
• (10%) If the entry adheres to a traditional format, is there a clear beginning, middle, and end or introduction, body, and conclusion? Yes / No
• (10%) Does this entry, in one way or another, address the topic at hand? Yes / No
• (10%) Is the grammar of this entry correct enough that the entry is easy to understand?
Yes / No
• (10%)Does this entry “wow” the judge for one reason or another? Yes / No
For further information, ask me in the comments below.
Guys if you liked the project just click that love button, favourite it and follow me too if you wish!!!!