American Motor Industries is a large car company founded in 1901 in East Diamond Coast, Huron, USA. Its headquarters building is in a huge town in Raymond, Cambria (LifeOfCars version of Richmond, Virginia) It is one of the most popular Scratch car brands and the first Scratch car brand to get 50 followers.
AMI is essentially the Scratch version of Chevrolet, but they make other kinds of cars from other brands, too.
AMI produces many different types of cars. Sedans, sports cars, supercars, SUVs, hatchbacks, pickup trucks, wagons, race cars, utes, minivans, buses, commercial trucks, etc.
Some AMI cars are based off of Oldsmobile cars. The first Oldsmobile-based AMI car was the 1968 AMI/Orlando Navajo. The AMI versions were only available outside of Amerta (Scratch equivalent of North America), and were sold as Orlandos in Amerta.
AMI Forum Topic
Divisions of AMI:
Wildcat Performance Association https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3915930/the
Palazzo Automobiles - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4519359/
Duro Automobiles - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4792866/
Vincitore Motors - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4168834/
Rivero Motors - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4546627/
Mastodon (Mastodon vehicles in Life of Cars' Other Brands studio)
Orlando Motors - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4594279/
Facil Autos - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4594279/
Suedez Motors (was bought by AMI in 1989) - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4797433/
Nippon Motors (merged in 1975 and is part of Nippon-AMI-DCM alliance) - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4448134/
1. Do not remove people from this studio without my permission!
2. Make cars with bodykits that do not have huge skirts
3. Adding a spoiler is good
4. Make any wheel style you want!
5. This company is less strict than LFM Automotive.
6. Make cars with racing liveries
7. Make tuner cars
8. Make sports cars
9. Make SPECIAL EDITIONS!
10. MAKE FREERUN CARS!
11. Make Police cars
12. You MAY add your personal vehicles!
13. NFS Editions are allowed!
14. All Wildcat-tuned AMIs will be allowed!
15. Wildcat is a direct rival to LRD
16. You can add your ScratchDrifter AMI cars!
17. ALL Redcat AMI cars are allowed!
18. 1901 is the year AMI started making automobiles.
19. Any tuning company vehicles and emergency vehicles are allowed.
20. Any fleet service vehicle is allowed (liveries and templates can fit).
21. Any tow truck is allowed.
@RacerIIIFury (Owner of AMI)
@Racer-Remix ( @RacerIIIFury's Remix account)
Categories of cars:
Limousines / Luxury Vehicles
AMI Nebula Studio https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4269368/
AMI Rescue and Emergency Vehicles https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5118591/
This studio was created on January 15, 2017 at 8:29 P.M.