(I HATE MY COMPUTER)
"Grass eats the dead, the mice eat the grass, cats eat the mice, and the cats pass on from natural diseases. That's the way of life. It has been so since the beginning of time."
Welcome to Born Wild, a cat RP. These cats are feral cats that live on a small island in Hawaii. Only cats and their prey live on this island. No humans. So, due to this, the only way a cat can get caught by a human is if they leave the island. Anywho, let's explain stuff before this gets too lengthy.
~~~ LE DICTIONARY ~~~
* Fresh-meat - Dead prey cats kill.
* Flesh-rot - Rotten prey.
* Fuzz-brain - A playful insult, calling someone dumb.
* Frog-face - A mild insult, to call someone ugly.
* Mud-fur - A mild insult, to call someone's fur dirty.
* Soft-heart - A playful insult, to call someone too sensitive.
* Sand-face - A harsh insult, to call someone ugly.
* Grass-pelt - A playful insult, to call someone's fur stringy or tangled with plants, dirt, etc...
* ... like saying a cat ate a whole fox! - An expression used to say someone lied.
* Stone-heart - An extremely harsh insult, to call someone evil.
* Rot-breath - A playful insult used by kits to call others breath smelly.
* Bush-pelt - See Grass-pelt for this definition. It can also be used to call a cat fluffy or cute.
* Dry-pelt - A playful to mild insult, to say a cat hates water.
So, that's a bit of the dictionary. So, here are the rules!
1. No being mean, god powers, or OP characters. ((Things like wings or other overgrowths are ok tho))
2. I must confirm your character before you RP with it.
3. Be fair. Let others RP with you.
4. Note that this isn't a Warriors RP.
5. Other animals are accepted, but try to keep cats the primary animal.
6. Animals any bigger than a horse will not be accepted due to... reasons.
7. Unrealistic colors are fine, just don't go OVERBOARD. (Ex. Windy, neon pink she-cat with neon colored eyes and rainbow legs and paws) Yeah plz don't it's annoying.
8. Last but not least, have fun!
*Do not request to be an admin, we do not need to fill in any spots.
Fern: Small white she-cat with brown swirls in her fur, light blue paws and small wings. (( @JesseTheSkunk))
Passion~ Amber she-cat. Darker brown markings across her fur. Bushy tail with small white tail tip. Long, wavy thick fur. Shiny. Bright forest-green eyes. Lives alone at the moment. Would live with others, must be able to trust them. Clever, funny, fierce. (( @MistPool))