Anyone can join the RPG.
Welcome to Gris University.
You have been one of the few students selected to go to the private school, a college for only the smartest students.
Here, students either get here via scholarships of the money-filled hands of their parents. Boasting its own private island off the course of California, it’s a beautiful school, with shining buildings and picture-perfect gardens. Each student is provided with the opportunity for private tutoring, and there’s no excuses for low grades. Only the best education for the best students is allowed.
So welcome to Gris University, also home to the world’s two most famous serial killers, Yin and Yang.
Archetype One -
You are one of the several regular students at Gris University who believe that the rumors about the Yin and Yang are complete lies. If this was a book, you’d most likely be a supporting or side character. (Death Probability - 50%)
Archetype Two -
You are one of the more investigative students. Using your wits and cleverness, you would be one of the protagonists of the story. (Death Probability - 12.5%)
Archetype Three -
You are one of the Yin and Yang’s willing proxies. Rather than treating them as serial killers, you practically worship them. Despite never seeing their faces, you will receive letters from them and meet up with other proxies. You don't usually kill, but you will do favours. (Death Probability - 25%)
Archetype Four -
You are the easy victim, most likely already targeted by our dear Yin and Yang. You probably are one of the underachievers, unnoticed, alone -- an easy kill. (Death Probability - 75%)
- No Mary/Marty Sues. Those are extremely annoying to me and remove the point of a problem.
- Romance is allowed, but nothing extreme.
- Blood and gore is allowed (obviously), but don't overdo it.
- You can kill off other people’s characters as long as you have permission (or if they fit the Fourth Archetype).
- No inappropriate language.
- The identities of Yin and Yang will remain a mystery until someone figures it all out. (I have several unnamed characters without bios.) Keep track of the mystery by reading RPs.
Character Info Sheet:
Name // Age (16+) // Gender // Archetype // Appearance (hair colour, hair type, skin tone, eye colour, height, body type, extra details) // Personality // Education Course (medical, music, graphic design, etc.) // Year(s) At University // Occupation (Optional) // Social Class (optional) // Extra