we are descendants of the mighty panther
stronger than tiger
wiser than lion
stealthier than cheetah
welcome, child, bask in our almightiness
f o r m:
orgins (rogue family? pure clan cat?):
appearance (in detail):
⁕kits: you must have a mother and/or father, either you or someone else
⁕apprentices: you must have mother or father, either you or someone else
⁕warriors: mother+father optional, must provide a backstory if they have died/been exiled.
ranks+what they do:
leader: leads the clan; their word is law. they have 'star' as a suffix.
deputy: the second-in-command, they obey the leader and organize patrols, in charge when leader is gone/afk. when the leader dies, they take over.
medicine cat: the healer of the clan, if a medicine cat dies, one cat must take over, and take on an apprentice. they have connections with starclan.
medicine cat APP.: they are apprenticed to the medicine cat and will keep the suffix 'paw' until the medicine cat says so, or until the medicine cat passes. they have connections with starclan.
warriors: they fight and hunt for the clan, they obey the leader and deputy, or suffer punishment or exile.
apprentices: they train under the warriors and have similar duties. they become apprentices at the exact day they turn six moons and perform duties similar to those of a warrior's.
queens: they are the mothers and caretakers to every kit, their own or someone else's. they are either pregnant, nursing, or staying due to a disability or on their own accord.
kits: the future of the clan, required to have a mother and/or father figure. siblings are optional.
elders: the past warriors of the clan, either retired from wound or retired from old age. they are honored, and host funerals for cats that pass.
the warrior code:
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. 5. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
6. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
7. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
8. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
9. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
10. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
11. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
12. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
13. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
14. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
15. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
16. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
17. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.
time (constantly updated)
time of day: day
season: leaf bare
weather: Avocetcall has fully abandoned. Asphoelstar had fallen into a state of depression. (1/10/17)
theme song: #88 by Lo-Fang
deputy: whiteclaw (t)
theme song: Two Steps from Hell
theme song: I'm Only Human
theme song: Nightmare by Set It Off
theme song: Willow by Jasmine Thompson
theme song: Seven Nation Army
theme song: boats and birds (gregory and the hawk)
cat count: 8
death count: 2