This is about Warrior Cats and where you can mingle and have kits, mates, enemies, and more!(P.S. Gays and Lesbians are okay!) One cat per person please. I also give full credit to the Erin Hunters. Thank you so much for inspiring me and making "SkyClan's Destiny!" This is a RP game. Please remember to refresh your page every now and then.
Name / Gender / Age / Rank / Looks / Personality / Crush or Mate / Kits
Deputy: (female) Jadestone
Deputy: (male) Shrewtooth
Medicine Cat: Whirlwish
Mates: Lightningfire and Fernstar
Blackheart and Scorchedwing
Swiftriver and Lionstorm
Luckystrike and Moonwatcher
Wildshadow and Badgerfang
Lionclaw and Moonwing
Jadestone and Lightningfire
Flamefeather and Shimmertail
Tangleweed and Hawkwing
Flitterflame and Owlsky
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Open Cats Or Kits: