IPad/iPhone Users: Download & Install Puffin Web Browser to View SCRATCH Projects. See https://www.puffinbrowser.com
Create your own interactive holiday card!
1) Join Scratch
Go to: https://scratch.mit.edu and click "Join Scratch" button
2) Go to tutorial and complete (I suggest watch each steps video) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/editor/?tip_bar=hoc
3) Once satisfied, Name Project with your [Last Name]HOC[Year]. It will be named "Untitled.." by default.
4) Click the SHARE button on upper right corner of web browser.
5) Go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3613185/ and click "Add Projects".
6) Under the "Add Projects" at the bottom of the web page you should see your project name. Hover your mouse over you project and click "Add+"
7) That's It! You should now see your project in the #RVCHourofCode Studio @ https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3613185/