WE SHOULD TRY TO GET THIS STUDIO FEATURED!
Hi to our most recent Hufflepuff manager, @lorimeryong
RULES: (Please read!)
1. Anyone can join, but only Hufflepuffs can manage (sorry non-Hufflepuffs). You can still be a manager if you are a Gryffinpuff, Ravenpuff, or Slytherpuff, or whatever you call them.
2. Related projects only. If not HP related, I will delete them (Sorry).
3. No being offensive or mean about other houses either, or Hufflepuffs. And if I were you, I wouldn't go around posting comments that say that Hufflepuffs ARE potatoes on a studio that is specifically called Hufflepuffs ARE NOT potatoes.
So please do not say 'We are so potatoes!' 'Hufflepuffs are potatoes!' and stuff like that.
4. Please do not Role-Play here. There are other RP studios you can take a look at.
5. Only join if you agree with the statement in the title, and the rule below:
6. HUFFLEPUFFS ARE NOT POTATOES!
Some of the great Hufflepuffs:
The Thumbnail Says:
"I can't stand when someone makes fun of Hufflepuff. I don't understand why some people think being kind and loyal is something to be ashamed of. I'm a Hufflepuff."
Also, JK. Rowling actually said:
"In many, many ways, Hufflepuff is my favourite house. All the Hufflepuffs stayed for the final battle, but they weren't trying to show off, they weren't being reckless. That's the essence of Hufflepuff House. My daughter Jessica said to me, not very many days ago. She said: 'I think we should all want to be Hufflepuffs,' I would be not at all disappointed to be sorted into Hufflepuff. So I'm a little upset that anyone does feel that way,'
I ( @Emzo159) got the inspiration for this studio from a project on Scratch that said 'Gryffindors are brave, Ravenclaws are clever, Slytherins are ambitious and HUFFLEPUFFS ARE POTATOES!' (this is the project above) The project is actually really funny and good, apart from that meme. ♡
When I had my first Pottermore house test, I was accepted into the Hufflepuff House. I was really desperate to get Gryffindor- it was the house with the best and main people in the books. I was ashamed to be a hufflepuff- I was in a so-called 'mediocre house'.
Gryffindor was the house that, because of Harry, always won the house cup. They had the best qualities.
But then I realised- Harry Potter could of died if Cedric didn't protect him and sacrifice himself for Harry.
Hufflepuff is an awesome house. Although they may not always win things- they are still good sports.
If the house cup was based on kindness and happiness- hufflepuff would easily take first place.
Even if in quizzes, you are not a hufflepuff, it doesn't mean you can't be one! The would is based on kind people with attitude like hufflepuffs!
HUFFLEPUFFS, UNITE ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
@jasmine1414 ♡ @thehutchy
I've personally never understood why people call Hufflepuffs potatoes. I mean, by calling us that, you're calling us a lifeless vegetable that tastes really good with sour cream and chives of which you can easily make a meme out of. And I mean, I just don't think a person would taste very good with sour cream and chives. Unless of course you're a cannibal. Therefore, if you call a Hufflepuff a potato, you are no better than a cannibal until you change your ways. ♡ Logic, right? - @marmarbear2000
Please spread these hashtags:
- if you don't know what a Hufflepuff is, then why are you still here? Its something from Harry Potter though, go read the books or watch the films.