Welcome to the forest! This is a roleplay that takes place in Oregon, so the time is synced to Oregon's time. So, we here are all adults who have gone lost. Or, should I say, taken. We are all surviving here, and we have our own little village, but now, there has been a recent influx of new teens. More and more people are getting lost, and we don't know how. And this isn't your normal woods. People will die in a second, fires will start randomly, and a trail of dead animals will always lead to a murder. More and More theories are popping up, but now, a few people with the same theory have been mauled. And, at that same time, our village was destroyed. We have no clue what is happening. Except when we saw a dead bear, slashed to death.
Welcome to the Forest, a roleplay that takes place in Oregon. New people may join, but the later you are, the more likely you are to get attacked. Please make sure you follow these rules.
1. You proabably will die, so don't make a big deal.
2. Please make a bio.( down below)
3. Do your part. Don't be lazy.
4. DON'T ASK TO BE A MANAGER!!! A FEW FRIENDS AND I WILL CHOOSE THEM!
5. consider whether you will be a merchant, a hunter, or builder. This is your choice.
6. Please no pets without asking.
7. This is a horror/survival story, Based off of a book. I will allow SOME strong-ish language, as long as it is scratch appropriate.
8. Please be older than 16. We are Adults, technically.
10. And, if you are a manager, change the time with Oregon's time.
Flintstriker or Bladeweilders? ( a group of criminals, 'cause, lets face it. All roleplays need criminals) or neither?
How you got lost
what do you hope will happen
News: Life is hard, but we are rebuilding. Our goal is to have 100 inhabitants who are thriving by 12/30/16. Time is around 6:00. PM Hunters have found a bear, mauled to death, its blood still warm. It was killed recently, so we are on high alert. We have scouting patrols looking for other lost ones, and hunters now go in groups of 4 instead of 2. We are reinforcing a wall, so we are often hungry. We hope to have crops growing soon
News: A builder is dead. We have no clue how it happened, but, while we were buying wood for a funeral, we heard a scream, and saw Brandon, a young boy, just around 19, fall to his death. But, that's not all. He was pushed...
News: It was Shilo's birthday. She has turned 22 on Tuesday, October 11th. Wish her a happy birthday!
News: Weird trees have grown around camp. Be careful for them
News: It's going to be brandon's funeral on this up coming Friday. (A new roleplay that is required to have joined in will open the day of the funeral.) In other news, we have made the decision to now, everybody who witnesses the death of somebody, to spend up until midnight or noon mourning.