RP created by: @LillyRiver
Welcome to the land of Jamaa. Filled with varieties of different animals, pets, and much more! Here, in this studio, you may role-play as the animals in Jamaa.
Remember if you want to ask a question, try asking it on the bio so the owner gets a message about it.
- Read and follow the rules please.
- Wait until your bio is accepted. Don't roleplay before it's accepted.
- There's no such thing as a "member" or a "non-member" in this role-play. You can be whatever you want as long as it's in the game!
- I forgot to mention this, but you may do your AJ school role-plays and stuff here. (But you don't have to if you don't want to.)
- You may not play a canon character, meaning you can't play as Greely, Zios, or another character that's from the original game. You may play alphas if an event opens up and you win, but the alpha has to be original, and not one from the game. YOU CANNOT PLAY ALPHAS UNLESS YOU WIN ONE OF THESE EVENTS.
- Please don't make your character have any magical powers unless they are an Alpha or a phantom. (But phantoms can only have the abilities that any normal phantom would have like their zapping power. The Phantom King/Queen can have powers other than those though.) Alphas-in-training cannot have powers.
- No powerplaying and/or godmoding. Powerplaying is where you play other people's characters or make the other players do stuff. I'd prefer if there would be no violence, but godmoding is where your character is completely unstoppable in battle. If you have any problems with this contact @LillyRiver or a manager (Don't ask a curator, they may not know what to do.).
- PLEASE read the news before making a character. There might be a species that's closed because too many people are playing it.
- Your character may have a pet if you want.
- If you're a curator, please don't add your bio until it's approved.
- Absolutely no mary sues. Your character must have at least 1 flaw in their personality. Nobody's perfect!
- You may have as many characters as you want! you may have as many as 100 if you want. X3 Just try to keep track of them all.
- The less violence there is, the better. Thanks. But if you HAVE to do it. Like if there's a phantom and a animal fighting eachother, then please follow the stat system. If your character has low speed, make them slow and make it hard for them to dodge attacks, if your character has high strength, make them strong, etc.
- If you have an Alpha or Phantom King/Queen position, if you do not post for a week, then you'll get a reminder. If you don't post for a week after the reminder then you're kicked from your position.
- Thanks for reading the rules!
- Sign up: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/136304894
Phasmatodis (Owned by: @LillyRiver)
Species: Phantom (But she uses transformation to turn into a raccoon.)
Power: Transformation, but only into a raccoon.
Alphas: (Spots will open up if there's an event.)
Horia (Owned by: @JoannaVixen)
Power: Sense of danger.
Elm (Owned by: @featherstar897)
Species: Arctic fox
Rose (Owned by: @Wolfie1147)
Species: Arctic wolf