CLAN STUDIO: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3669422/
In this RP, there are three kinds of Vampires:-
1. Royal Vampires: These Vampires make the rules of Vampire Kind. They have either performed an act of heroism, or born/marry into normal Royalty, but rejected by them, so they get taken in here. By "here", I mean.... I don't actually know. They live in a castle of some kind in the clouds or something. They are the law, and any Vampire-Rules-Breaking will lead to a trial, like in a real court, at this castle-thingy-majig.
Wild Vampires:- These Vampires are truly hated, nobody really wants them around, but they're here. They live in any and every forest in Clans/Tribes. The Clans can accept, deny, hunt and even kill anyone or anything in their territories, marked by their symbols on the trees in the corners of their patch. If something is in a non-urban part of the forest AND on no Clans territory, any Clan can have a go at them, but Wild Vampires CANNOT leave their forest, unless the Royal Vampires say they can and/or must. Vampires born in the Wild remain there until they are 21, then they can decide whether they want to stay in the Wild, or leave and become Domestic.
Domestic Vampires:- These Vampires are like us - They live in houses, can marry, have kids, all that jazz, but still must follow the Vampire Rules. But these Vampires aren't completely rid of their nature. Most Domestic Vampires try to live near a forest or something like that, so, if needs be, they can quickly rid themselves of Vampire Energy they have built up, so they don't harm anyone. But, like anything else, Wild Vampires can attack, capture, hunt and kill Domestic Vampires.
Aging is normal, AS IN 18 VAMPIRE = 18 HUMAN. Vampires born as Vampires' bodies age with them, but looks aging is slowed down (A 60 year old could look to be 25). Bitten Vampires remain what they look like when they were bitten, and their bite mark turns into a sort of mole, to disguise what it really is. Any Royal Vampires must be aged 130 +, UNLESS they were BORN into Royalty, then it's 5 +. At around 100 - 150 years old, all Vampires sprout wings (they look like angel wings.), and the colour of them depend on how they have lived their life up until then. They are:
White: You have been good, and have commited no sins of Vampire kind.
Red: You have been brave, and have helped people, Human, Vampire or other.
Pink: You have been full of love, not only for others, but also yourself
Yellow: You have been happy, and strived to make others happy too.
Green: You have helped preserve not only this world, but others too,
Blue: You have always told the truth, no matter what.
Black: You have sinned. You are almost classed as a disgrace to Vampire Kind.
Your wing colour changes, depending on how you continue to live your life. By the way, these wings can shrink and be hidden, so you're not lugging them around all the time and look stupid.
Anyway, after all that, the bio.
Name (First and Last. Sorry!):
Vampire Kind (Royal, Wild, Domestic):
Wild Clan (WILDS ONLY. Make your own name!):
Royal Reason (ROYALS ONLY. How did you get there? If Applicable, what act of heroism did you do?):
1. Scratch Guidlines.
2. Wilds, You can join Clans, but you must ask first, and the Clan themselves, you don't have to allow them in.
3. Royals, no drastic changes to Rules.
4. Domestics, it is prefererred in the Vampire Rules to not tell anyone you're a Vampire.
5. ANY Vampire can be killed by a Vampire Stake.
6. If your character does get killed, you can make a new one.
7. Royals rarely leave the castle. They're lazy.
8. Wilds & Clans, ASK to kill a character, and ONLY kill if you are allowed by the character owner.
9. Wilds & Clans, if you do capture an OC, make sure to ask the owner if you can eat the charater. If they say no, it is final.
Domestic Vampires need blood too! Sometimes, the nature takes over, and the Domestics need blood, and regular human meals just don't cut it. Go find blood somewhere!
Fangs often appear and disappear at random. This can be also be done at will.
Domestic Vampires may be like us, but they can accidentally (and in some cases, deliberatly) change to their True Form, and can go on a rampage. Only calming them down, or a Vampire suppresent, or time, can end this. They can also get a Vampire suppresant themselves. You'll have to ask someone who knows Teevo Maladan to get one...
Vampires can have children AND marry with other species. It may sound weird, but it's true.
If you REALLY don't want to be a Vampire, speak to me ( @-PastelBubbleTea-) and I'll sort you out.
These Vampires do NOT burn in sunlight.
Max 3 Characters
You may get promoted Manager, depending on a detail that will be a secret for now.
If you have been bitten less that 2 years ago, there is a special injection to reverse the effects and return you to being human or whatever you were before.