here you can design a collecting card and depending on how long you've been on scratch, it could be worth a few full bodys to a design from one of your inspirations! you can also trade cards for other cards! this is not at all copying @Cassrollcat's artist trading cards. I didn't know of them when I made this and this is a lot different then that.
[rank name = how long you have to be on scratch to make a card of that ranking]
[quartz = 1 day-1 month]
[bronze = 1 month-3 months]
[silver = 3 months-6 months]
[gold = 9 months-12 months]
[ruby = 12 months-15 months]
[pearl = 15 months-25 months]
[emerald = 26 months- 60 months]
[meteorite = 60 months+]
we might add more time onto a rank. but if youve been accepted already dont worry! you'll stay the same rank you are!!
how to make a card:
1. sign up!
2. remix the project after your accepted and told your rank
3. design your card!
4. post you card and binder!
5. trade for art, virtual currency and other peoples cards!
6. you may change to card or make a new one. please dont do this to much. also let every one who has your card know so they can choose to backpack your new card as well. but if your backpacking one because it changed, also keep the original one as its value has gone up and it ca be traded for more! [ex. if your nickname changes. or if your sona changes or you just want to update it as the art is old. you can redo your card.]
[quartz = white]
[bronze = brown]
[silver = gray]
[gold = yellow]
[ruby = red]
[pearl = light gray]
[emerald = green]
[meteorite = black]
the colors will correspond to what your ranking is. [ex. if your a ruby the outside of your card will be red]
designing a card:
1. make the card the color of your rank then pick a background for the background of your sona.
2. draw your sona in the middle of your trading card. codeword is your favorite animal, please hide it well.
3. put your nickname or username on the bottom of the card, the date in the top right corner, then the rank in the top left corner.
4. now post your project and wait for your card to get accepted.
when youve made a card you will get a number of copies.
[quartz = 30 copies]
[bronze = 25 copies]
[silver = 20 copies]
[gold = 15 copies]
[ruby = 12 copies
[pearl = 10 copies]
[emerald = 7 copies]
[meteorite = 5 copies]
and if you want more, send a request and we may give you a few more if you run out.
to trade just ask!
your project with your card with also double as a 'binder' to store your cards. please keep track on how many card of your you have and how many other cards you have.
to sign up:
user :: how long you've been on scratch :: what rank are you? [it will be confirmed] :: nickname :: sona :: codeword
my card+binder base:
[please remix this and use the base or else I won't be able to make your card official by adding it to the studio!!]
if it was made by one of the original members its really rare.
if its the original one and not a redo or a new rank its quite rare.
if its from a former member its REALLY rare.
there's more ways for the binder cards you own to become rarer but those are the most common ones.
redoing a card:
when redoing a card you can keep one copy of the original one to trade as the value has gone up and y e s. when redoing your card your number of cards will reset. you can redo your card once each rank unless your a meteorite. then you can redo it once every 3 months. :]
'printing' of cards:
every month your card number will reset. if your in rank pearl or above you will get new cards every other month.