This is a studio meant to help LGBTQ+ people who are questioning and/or still in the closet. It is a place where you can talk openly about your experiences in the closet, and hopefully be able to get some advice from fellow human beans in the LGBTQ+ community! All LGBTQ+ and questioning people are welcome, and allies too! People who have already come out can also join if they wish, even though the studio is primarily for closeted people, but hopefully if you join and have already come out you can provide some advice for those who haven't yet!
While the closet might seem like the loneliest place on Earth, if you just make your way to the back, you'll find... a portal to Narnia! Actually no, you won't, but you'll find this studio! This studio's purpose is to help closeted LGBTQ+ people (especially kids and teens) feel less alone, and also help them to come out if they feel ready.
Feel free to chat about whatever is on your mind. Rude or discriminatory comments will be reported. We all accept each other here <3
- To curate, just ask in the comments or on @bi-is-beautiful's profile or contact studio (Star's Garden)
- Everyone is a manager
- Please don't change the thumbnail or description
- Please don't delete any projects unless they are rude/discriminatory/advertisements/off topic
- Please don't delete people unless they have been rude/discriminatory
- Invite your followers! (Optional but if you want to please do it)
This studio does not promote the idea that LGBTQ+ should stay closeted forever. No one should ever have to live their lives as something they are not. Instead, this studio provides a safe space for people in the closet who feel they are not yet ready to come out, or still need advice on figuring out who they are.