Welcome, everyone, to the final and complete version of Pure and Dark! After some confessions were made, we decided to start the roleplay all over again, with new ideas, and tons of aspects changed. (In other words, we fixed a bunch of problems, and got rid of multiple clichés, or, at least tried to make them less cliché) This is why we didn’t add these changes to the old PaD; there are so many changes no one would listen to them.
With that being said, continue on to read the new backstory of PaD.
A small, simple object rests in your hands. You examine it and notice that it starts to faintly glow a certain color. Slowly, the glow gets stronger and brighter. The object starts to grow warm and you feel yourself starting to zone out.
Everything goes blurry, and your vision suddenly goes black. Moments later you can see again, and you find yourself standing in a cozy, petite room that seems to be inside of a tree. You notice a sign that says ‘Welcome’ on top of a door and you exit the room, hoping for more answers.
As you walk outside, you see an extremely small area, where there are few buildings, and a few of other people here and there. You then start exploring the area, examining the area, maybe even meeting new people (or not. All depends on you.) And after a day or so, you noticed that your token has 'activated.'
So you look at the different options it gives you, and then with one final glance at the camp, you are teleported to the selected location.
Now your journey begins.
"Welcome to Aryexia, your new home. Land of the Pure and of the Dark, where no one is quite...normal.
There is no normal here.
1. Standard Roleplaying rules. (Proper grammar, spelling, no OP characters/god-modding, no controlling one’s character, no killing off other’s characters without permission, etc.) This is a chain roleplay.
2. You may have up to 10 characters, and they can be almost anything. Make up a species. I won’t really mind. (As long as they don’t break the above rule.) Along with this rule, this is a magical based roleplay, so the only limit to your characters is something future tech based.
3. You may have up to 2 powers per person.
4. Code word is Blanket Eater. Feel free to put it in your comment bio/project bio.
5. Anyone may join- no need to ask. However, you must be an active member in order to curate the studio. (If you were from the old studio or I know you personally, you get to curate automatically.) There is a very little chance that you’ll become manager. (However, you are still free to talk to us, and see if we do promote you, this will be very unlikely though.)
6. If your character dies, they may become ghosts. All ghosts are able to turn visible/visible, fly, and only some can hold objects. If you character is already a ghost, well, they can’t die. xD (Except if iron and salt is involved, then you have a problem)
7. Pillows and Chairs are evil. Only eat Blankets and stand on Tables.
8. If you were part of the old PaD, you may not use any of your old characters. You may keep one or two, but you must create new characters. >:D (TIMR AND MYM NEVAH DIE OKAY SO LIKE, THEY ARE STAYING *cough* anyways)
9. No spamming (unless your like 5 comments away from a huge number or something >:3), advertising, etc. (._. Idk I think this rule is necessary to put here)
10. If something about the rp is bothering you, then please tell one of the managers, and we’ll try and help the best we can. (Because we did that but noooo)
More projects will be made that helps you understand the plot more.
@Runewhisker for the description, bio, and making the new studio.
@Kittysplash for discussing new ideas for this.
@Arenoya for pushing me to write xD
@Cat10sf for editing the plot, (spacing) and the quote in the plot.
Created July 23, 2016
Original Created March 15, 2015