This studio is for readers of the book, "Scratch Programming Playground" to submit their projects. These projects can either be ones copied from the book or inspired by the book's projects.
TO SHARE YOUR PROJECT:
1) Get a Scratch account by clicking the "Join Scratch" link at the top.
2) If you are using the offline editor, click on File > Share To Website.
3) On the Scratch website, click on your username at the top-right, then click My Stuff.
4) Find the project on your My Stuff page and click See Inside.
5) In the Scratch Editor, click Share.
6) Also copy the URL of the project. (It looks like https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/xxxx)
7) Back on this studio page, click the Add Projects button.
8) Paste your project's URL into the text field and click Add by URL.
9) You're done! Now it's in this studio for everyone to check out!
You can purchase print and ebook copies of this book from https://www.nostarch.com/scratchplayground or read it online for free at https://inventwithscratch.com