LFM Automotive is a fictional car brand that was founded in 1905. Its headquarters are in a small town in western Pennsylvania called Frontera. LFM was also the first major Scratch car brand, created in July 2016.
We produce as many LFM vehicles as we can. Sedans, pickup trucks, minivans, SUVs, cargo vans, you name it.
LFM serves as Ford in the Scratch world, but we do have some vehicles that are based off of other cars. Completely made up cars are welcome, too.
LFM uses a tire brand named Arena Roja (the name is only visible on a few cars)
Subsidiaries of LFM:
Linos Tuning Company (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4780974/)
Marina Motors (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3017031/)
Defunct subsidiaries of LFM:
Di Lusso Motors (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4863068/)
Mirus Cars (no studio because only two cars were made under the Mirus brand)
Exklusiva Cars (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5276506/) (Owned by LFM from 1999 to 2010)
Members of LFM:
@Hugo_Oyon (Owner of studio)
@xXLamboFanXx (Founder of LFM)
@Car_Remixes ( @SPACEPUP4)
LFM forum topic:
Categories of cars (most of these studios aren't really used anymore):
Heavy duty/Semi trucks https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/2966795/
LFM Spy Cars
1. No tuning company variants are allowed in this studio.
2. Do not add tons of special editions of LFM vehicles unless they are available from the factory.
3. Do not make pickup trucks out of anything but SUVs (some vans and sedans are exceptions).
4. Do not add emergency vehicles or service vehicles unless they are factory-built (police cars, taxis, tow trucks, etc.)
5. Do not remove any people or cars from this studio without consulting @xXLamboFanXx.
6. Do not add race cars to this studio. They can be added to this one: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/2970787/
7. Do not use real car names or names from other franchises (i.e. Navajo, Matrix, Rocoto).