Welcome to Mystika Academy of Duo-jinkas and Sorcery, also know as MADJS, like the mages we are! This school is for Duo-Jinkas.
Duo-Jinkas are like magical humans, but they have 2 animal genes, dominant and recessive. These genes are determined by animals that had a contact with family history. If they were a human, with, say, historical contact to a shark, they would not become a duo-jinka because they are human. A duo-jinka needs to be magical to have animal attributes.
The attributes are like a neko. They are human, but they have certain body parts like a cat, as well as acting like a cat. The dominant gene determines the attributes on the outside, while the recessive, is the personality.
Duo-jinkas can turn into the animals that they have an attribute to. They can also speak to them, and somewhat control them, though there are some animals that just can't be tamed!
If you have any questions about duo-jinkas, please do not hesitate to ask me, Lyra, @awesomewarrior2005.
(As I have created duo-jinkas, if you want to use the species or a character, you must ask me and the owner of the character first. If I catch someone who has stolen the duo-jinka species, FACE MY WRATH!!! lol XD)
* You cannot have any OP, Mary-sue, or Gary-stue characters.
* You cannot have more than five student characters and one teacher character.
* At least ONE of your student character must be of the opposite gender.
* Teachers can't favourite their student character, or point them out in any special way. No prophecy issuing, no up rises, no major events. (Unless approved by at least three admins)
* No swearing, but you can use words like 'hell' or 'heck' or 'damn' just nothing BAD... Also, be nice. Don't be rude.
* You can't have a crush on another one of your characters.
* Romance is allowed, as long as it's Scratch-friendly, no describing sexual scenes. You may kiss and whatever, but this site is not for adults and therefore will not be treated like one.
* You can't have a really big pet, and they can't be overly Magickal. (Also, no intelligent creatures like dragons. That would be like having a human as a pet. AKA: wrong.)
* Your second student character has to be weaker than your first. And if one of your characters dies, THE OTHER CHARACTER DOES NOT RECEIVE THEIR POWERS!!! (cough, @AlphaCreeper, cough!)
* No copying other people characters. If they are too alike, the newer character will be forced to change until they are different.
* No more archers, we simply have too many, I'm sorry.
* No two duo-jinkas can have the same duo-jinka animal attributes.
*No two same weapons used.
* To see what animals and weapons have already been used, scroll down.
* If you've read all the rules, type in #duo-jinkas in your bio.
Dominant Animal Attribute:
Recessive Animal Attribute:
Historical Family Contact w/ Dominant Animal:
Historical Family Contact w/ Recessive Animal:
-cheopard (cheetah/leopard, cre-ated by @awesomewarrior2005, no takesies)
-hawlcon (hawk/falcon, created by @awesomewarrior2005, no takesies)
-greater racket-tailed drongo
-Cramer's blue morpho
-bow and arrows
1. NO IMMORTALITY. JUST. NO.
2.When in combat, you get three dodges.
3. Never say you actually hit someone unless they just broke one of these rules. Instead -imply-that they are attacking. (eg.*random person* slashed at *random person*'s throat.)