|| T H E M E D I A N ||
Hello, and welcome to a studio based on trying to change Scratch's popularity as a whole. Our goal is to get projects with effort put into them more attention.
How does it work? See this project for more info: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471275543
Want to help out? Love and/or favorite any of the projects that we have to select from!
Want to manage or curate? Agree to the rules here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/471616863/
Want a project that seems underrated to be in the studio? Propose in the Suggestions studio!
1. Please do not suggest projects here. Go to the suggestions studio.
2. Please be kind and only use encouraging words.
3. Do your part and try to love/favorite projects, please. You aren't required to constantly love and favorite, but occasionally do it please. We are trying to make a difference in the community.
4. We'd prefer if you didn't advertise, but rather suggest a project to be added. It improves the success rate of your project being checked out, and reduces spam.
MANAGERS & CURATORS:
- Please be active and periodically add projects in the suggestions studio, and also remove old projects if you believe that they've received a decent amount of attention from the studio.
- Additionally, please do not edit the desc, managers.
- Please add projects from the suggestion studios.
- Please do not add projects based on a bias, we have to be as unbiased as humanly possible.
Please comment any suggestions you have for the studio in the comment section! We are open to recommendations, this is a work in progress and we're trying to make this as accessible as possible.