Hi guys... I am @dnikaki and this studio is for some quotes... that might change the way that you think.
1. ‘I hated school so much… look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of, because I wasn’t wearing Juicy jeans. I didn’t even think about it. I wore my gym clothes. But it’s not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, “Oh my God! That’s disgusting – you don’t shave your legs!”‘ (Look what she has become ... and tell me... Are you still making fun of her?) - Believe in yourself and do what you love
2. "Don't waste so much time thinking about how much you weigh. There is no more mind-numbing, boring, idiotic, self-destructive diversion from the fun of living."
3. You have to be OK with your own fears. If you're an honest person, you'll make mistakes, but that's when the most interesting things happen.
4. You have to be OK with your own fears. If you're an honest person, you'll make mistakes, but that's when the most interesting things happen.
5. ‘It’s okay, you know? It’s okay to be you. It’s okay to just not be okay. It’s okay to not be okay.’
6. Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.
7. I was victim to that very early in my career, where I would go into auditions, and I'd be wearing a big T shirt, a big baggy T shirt and loose jeans. You know, to try and show people that there was more to me than just that.
8. You just have to keep on doing what you do. It's the lesson I get from my husband; he just says, Keep going. Start by starting.
9. If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world.
10. If you feel glamorous, you definitely look glamorous.
Please tell me which of these quotes was the most inspiring for you