Welcome to my warrior cats roleplay! In this roleplay, the clans have been taken over by Tigerstar many moons ago and they are one. However, Tigerstar and anyone who ever knew him are dead, and the Tigerclan cats are a more peaceful group.
Leader: Very respected, can just sit around doing nothing all day
Deputy: Practically leads the clan, creates all of the patrols, has a lot of responsibilities
Healers: Heals cats
Hunters: These cats hunt. Usually they are small and great runners. They are based on genetics.
Fighters: These cats are very large and muscular. They mainly conquer new territory for Tigerclan and fight, but they can also hunt. Like Hunters, they are based on genetics. We need more of these!
Trainees: Trainees are like apprentices, they are either hunter trainees or fighter trainees. The two types of trainees don't interact much.
Queens: There are two types of queens and they do not interact. They're are the queens who are hunters and the queens who are fighters.
Kits: Hunter and Fighter kits are taught early on to not involve themselves in the others business. They play with the ones of they're own type.
Prisoners: Cats who wander onto Tigerclan territory are taken as prisoners. They the have to do things like take care of the elders.
Elders: Elders are a lot like elders in the clans, except they have to assist the healers a bit. Rank does not matter to elders.
Name // Gender // Age // Rank // Appearance // Personality // Family and friends // Backstory (optional but highly recommended) // Codeword // Other
1. No god-modding or Mary sues. If you're character is a Mary sue I will give you some advice to improve them. Also create balanced, interesting, and unique characters with odd features. However, I would just recommend characters that are fun to rp with.
2. Be respectful out of role play. If you're cat is rude then of course he will be rude when you're roleplaying.
3. Ask for permission before hurting, killing, or mating with someone else's cat. However, if you are having a big battle, it might be annoying to have to ask for permission to hurt your enemies, so you could make a deal with them to scratch each other all you want until the battle is over
4. Always use parenthesis when talking out of role play. It just makes things easier for us
5. If you aren't active for two months, you're character will be deleted. So be active! I'm very active.
6. No swearing. If you feel the need to swear, use warrior cat swear words like mouse-dung.
7. Enjoy the role play! If you're not having fun, leave.
What is renting characters? Well let's say you just want to role play for a little while and won't be consistently active. You probably don't want your character to be deleted, right? Then you can just rent a character! These cats will be created by somebody, and if you want to rent a character just ask the owner on their profile! You can create a cat to rent but you need to be active.
Cats up for rent:
Anyway, that's it! Btw, the actual codeword is your favorite Clan. Sneak it somewhere in the bio.