Why hello! I need voice actors. Can you want to read the script for the characters for episode one of my upcoming show so you can see who you might want to be...?
Cressida ( @BookStar_girl)
- In a world where~
- Oh. Yeah. Right. Well, let me do the intro!!
- In a... SPACE... where nothing existed...
- Wha~ hey! You said I could do the intro!
- Fine. You say it. Narrate the episode TOO, why don't ya?!
- I'm gonna go read the Hunger Games~
- NO, not for the hundredth time!! ARRGH...
Zelda ( @BookStar_girl)
- In a space where nothing existed... something happened.
- It happened because the first three letters of "nothing" start with "not" and if you flip it around, it's "ton", so TONS of things happened!
- First, me and sister Cres from earlier were born. Not like babies. We were just given ultimate power, and we can be any age we want, but we didn't want to be babies, so...
- Then! I created awesome UNIVERSES and PLANETS... whereas Cressida made their "balance" and "science" and "physics" and "history".
- So yeah, we control the world.
- And APPARENTLY, the script says I'm supposed to show BORING Earth in Cressi's BORING universe... ugh. I guess this is why she wanted to narrate...
- Stupid script... stupid existence of boring stuff... oh heyyy! So this is the part where you come with me...
Star (Not taken)
- Come on! We gotta get to the library before it closes! Bailey will KILL me if she doesn't get that book.
- You have to COME because you're never going to return your books any other way.
- Alright, where is it... ah, "Weirdo Geeky Stuff". Why does she want THIS?
- Don't say that. I said something like that before on a bus far away from her, and suddenly got a text that said, "don't say that".
- I know.
Liam (Not taken)
- And why do I have to come?
- Wait, what?
- I bet it has something to do with her creepiness.
- I like the names Cressida and Zelda. A lot.
- The human's name is Star because... well, you know.
- Her sister's name is Bailey because I'd like that name and look good with it.
- Liam's name is Liam because that's the name of my _
Don't try guessing what the _ means