Welcome to All About Cheese!
READ THE DESC. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!!!
Featured on 12/11/20 (although that depends on your country)
AHHH THANKS FOR THE
FEATURE TYSM SCRATCH TEAM AND THANKS TO @PRETZELCODER FOR PROPOSING!!!!!!!!!
STUDIO THUMBNAIL - @aarman_11
Studio Translations are open! DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE OR ANY TRANSLATION SERVICE!!!
Make a studio that translates everything into your language (excluding the Wall of Facts, this bit, the 3 bits above, and the bit below) and paste the URL in the comments!
Pretty much of my studios didn't succeed in getting featured, so I'm trying again.
This studio is about cheese, its varieties, its history, and more!
So, anyway, what is cheese?
Cheese is a food made from milk of cows, buffaloes, goats, sheep, etc. It is made when rennet (an enzyme from a cow's stomach), or any acid like vinegar or lemon juice, is poured on milk, causing the milk protein (casein) to form curds. The curds are strained out and aged to produce cheese, while the leftover liquid (whey), is very healthy and can be used to make ricotta cheese and several other kinds of food. (Note that in cottage cheese, not all the whey is strained out).
1. Make a guide on how to make any kind of cheese.
2. Make a platformer about a cheese block or something like that.
3. Make an animation about cheese!
1. Please don't advertise, F4F, ask for follows, remove curators or managers, add unrelated stuff, or be disrespectful. Doing so 3 times will cause you (if you are not a curator/manager) to block you from joining for 1 week or (if you are curator) remove you for 5 days or (if you are a manager) demote you to curator for a week.
Repeating after the ban will do above, but permanently.
YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE A WARNING IF YOU DO SO, SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
2. DO NOT change the description
unless to fix grammar errors, remove some stuff that got vandalized, etc.
4. To curate just ask nicely and have at least one project to add!
5. To be promoted, be active and helpful for 1-2 weeks
QOTW: Do you make cheese at home? If so, what kind?
FOTM: Cottage cheese was used in WWI as a meat substitute!
POTW: (pun of the week, suggested by @PoeticSeal)
No "pun"mesan here! Hahaha! Go to "Eat"aly for some.
Wall of facts:
Ask if you want to add a fact here! (Make sure it comes from a reliable source first)
Cheese was created 4000 years ago by accident!
Cottage cheese has more protein than yogurt!