I didn't see you there.
Hehe, you probably didn't see me either.
Us elephant shrews are quite small, after all.
Hehe! I am doing lovely, thank you for asking! My name is Doris! What's yours?
Ah, so you're new here!
Well, have no fear!
This is our perfect land, where lions lay down next to lambs and beetles exchange news with bears.
Yes, crazy, right?
Well, that's the way it is.
Welcome to our untouched Utopia.
Hey guys! It's Wolf, and I've come out with yet ANOTHER roleplay! I hope you enjoy it!
1. You may be any animal imaginable. But, a human should be able to see your animal in real life. No unicorns, fairies, or any mythical creatures. All animals must be realistic.
2. As I said before, ALL ANIMALS must be realistic. No purple-eyed giraffes wearing roller blades!
3. Again with the realism: no interspecies hybrids. Example: A cat and a dog cannot breed. But a wolf and a dog might. Try to keep couples as realistic as possible.
4. Keep romance clean! No detailed mating and/or birthing.
5. Pregnant creatures must stay pregnant for AT LEAST two real-life weeks.
6. There are different areas to live in (listed below). Please pick whichever one suits your animal best.
7. Creatures CANNOT wear things. You will not be accepted if your animal is wearing accessories/clothes.
8. Whenever I, @TheWolfUnderTheMoon, see you doing something good (helping a new member, solving a fight, etc.) I will give you 100 credits. I will NOT give you credits if you tell me you did something good.
9. When you want to know how many credits you have, ask me and I will tell you your balance and how many credits I have taken away this month.
10. Yes, I can take credits away if you are doing things against the rules!
11. You can use credits to buy things you otherwise wouldn't have.
12. Please ask before having children! I don't want the studio overflowing with unwanted characters.
13. Characters do not have to worry about food. The Utopia is a perfect land where no one has to eat or drink.
14. Yes, characters CAN fight, but it rarely happens. UU is a very peaceful pace.
15. There are no humans or houses. In the UU, nothing is man-made.
16. Ask before killing someone else's character. The owner has to decide if they want their character to die.
17. To apply, write in the comments your characters info in this order:
18. Please tag @TheWolfUnderTheMoon in all applications.
19. Roleplay in third-person, past-tense like this: Sea flew in the breeze, allowing herself to drift downward and land on a sturdy branch.
(Sea belongs to @Sky_where_jay_flies, I do not own her.)
20. Use quotation marks! It's very important to letting others see what your character is saying.
The Polar Square- A cold, icy area surrounded by freezing waters. Gorgeous arctic flowers cover this icy land in brilliant splashes of color.
The Desert Plains- Miles of red sand cover this desert with the occasional plateau. Shriveled, dead shrubs decorate this land. The mountains surrounding the Desert Plains lead to our next area...
The Jagged Peaks- A mountainous region full of stone hills and wet caves, the Jagged Peaks can be seen from thousands of miles away.
The Jungle Ring- An enormous loop of a jungle, home to many venomous snakes and enormous lakes. This ring can be up to one hundred miles thick, a gorgeous land creatures never want to leave. In the middle of this ring lies another peaceful land...
The Grasslands- A beautiful spread of bright green grass, dotted with flowers here and there. Home to many horses, it serves as an important lifesource to many majestic creatures.
The Sacred Savanna- A beautiful place where giant elephants and tiny beetles converse calmly. It is truly a peaceful place, overshadowed by the jagged peaks.
The Whimsical Wood- A quiet forest of all sorts of temparatures neighbors the Sacred Savanna, a place known for the magical and mysterious feeling one might get while in our woods.