"A lot of people are searching for happiness. They're looking for it. They're trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That's a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it encompasses the way you speak." -Lund
Welcome to The Harbor!
The Harbor is a safe and friendly place for those who feel unsupported, lonely, unstable, unloved, lost, depressed, bored, in need of a friend, or just want to talk!
Everyone is welcome here, it is a friendly home for anyone who would like to stay! Yes, you can just stop by and say hi or talk, but if you would like to join, just fill out a form!
Or! Just want to talk one on one? Go to @Jayda-askforhelphere , And you can talk for as long as needed. Account checked regularly! <3
1. No bullying or put downs!!! That will result in being reported, and banned from this group!!
2. No homophobia! Yes, if you are a homophobe but still need help, you can talk to me if you would like, just don't be rude to others!!
3. Make someone smile! While this isn't a rule that will have consequences if not followed, it is highly recommended and encouraged!! (codeword is your favorite thing about you <3)
4. No advertising at ALL!
5. No spamming/being annoying! It's disruptive and disrespectful
6. ABSOLUTELY NO SELF PITY!!! Y'ALL ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND ILY YOU ALL!!!
7. Please don't ask to be apart of this and then never even get on it and be completely inactive!
8. Not technically a rule, but feel free to put any projects in here, but no advertising in the comment section :)
9. Follow the rules and community guidelines!!!!
And I think that is all that needs to be said for now, if anything arises I'll add it.
Please visit this website if you really need help!!! I have gone through the thoughts and the burden of having them. Please please please PLEASE, if you ever think about it, PLEASE visit this website and give them a text/call! You are all wonderful and have so much potential, please don't let it go to waste!! <333
Announcements: New sign up studio!
Daily Challenge: Try something new! Reach out on a limb!
Friendly Reminder: You are valid! and you, yes you, make the world a better place. You're funny, talented and smart. Live life to the fullest! <3
Some backstory on The Harbor:
Hi! So it's me, qoon.
If you're reading this, you're probably wondering why and where I got the idea to this out of the blue.
Well, I have been really down lately, and I have had some people who have picked me up and made me feel better about myself. I went through some rough patches in the past few weeks and it's been constant highs and lows.
So the ultimate goal here is to make others feel better about themselves, and to love themselves! I have plenty of love to share with all of you, and I understand that maybe you can't realize your full potential, so I'm here to help!
In this studio, there will be daily challenges, such as; making someone smile, doing something that makes you happy, getting something done (like a chore), doing something healthy (like an exercise! I understand this isn't for everyone, but it really really raises the sense of self worth to know that you're doing your body a favor :)