Welcome to the wonderful world of soulmates! Please read everything below and consider Roleplaying with us! :D
QFC: What would you do with 50,000$?
(Questions for characters)
QOTD: What’s your favorite type of food?
Month: Middle of March
Weather: It’s an average day, not too chilly and not too hot
Table of Contents:
- What are Soulmates and Hunters?
- Sign-Up sheet
In this roleplay, everyone has a soulmate. It could be anyone, and is not always lovey-dovey. Each and every person has something that makes them...different. Only their soulmate has the exact same thing. For example, you both may share the same exotic eye color, or same birthmark on your back. This usually is visible around age 3. Each and everyone is special, well...almost everyone.
What are Soulmates and Hunters?
Soulmates can consist of up to 3 people. These people are brought together by fate and are somehow needed in each others lives, that could either be for friendship, for family, or for a lover. Soulmates each share a feature that nobody else in the world has besides them. If your soulmate(s) die before you meet them, you lose that part of you forever. For example, if you guys share the same eye color, you'll go blind or something like that. Either way, it's gone and you can't get it back.
This could even happen when your a kid, and can be emotional and physical damaging if you haven't even met them yet.
Hunters are an unofficial term for people who don't have soulmates. There's nothing "special" about them. They look like how most normal human beings look. Hunters are usually unemotional or confused. They can't really find love of that missing piece of them because they don't have one. Although, there is a way that Hunters can get soulmates. How you may ask? By stealing someone else's. This is where the term hunters come in. Hunters are able to steal that special part of one soulmate and make it their own. This can be done by k*lling the other soulmate, or just taking it (like if you and your soulmate share hair color, they could just cut off all your hair).
Hunters work under ground since most of the stuff they do is illegal- and "Hunters" that aren't involved with that stuff often are bullied or outcast because of fear.
- Soulatropolis, the most populated city in the eastern region where most people live. Most people nickname is The City of Symbols because everyone is so diverse and cool looking (besides Hunters-)
- Movie theatres, well a movie theatre where people can go watch movies and eat popcorn
- Oakwood Park, a popular hangout spot for families. It got it's name due to the many oak trees that reside there
- The abandoned apartments, a place where there are run down apartment buildings. Nobody really know why it hasn't been torn down or what happened to it, but rumors say that this is a popular hangout area for illegal hunters
- Sally Shell Beach, a popular spot for tourist and with an ocean front. There are also many small shops
- Seaward Complex, basically a large mall. It has an arcade, bookstore, etc.
(WIP More to come!)
1. Dislike the character, NOT the scratcher
2. Please don't spam or spam manger profiles, especially if you haven't gotten your bio accepted yet
3. This roleplay needs to be suitable enough for 10yr olds and up, so no cussing and inappropriate rping. Don't violent the guidelines
4. Violence is allowed but please keep it to a minimum, no gore please
5. WE DO NOT respect homophobia, hateful xenophobia, or disrespect among a certain group of people. Let people be diverse.
6. Only add projects the are relevant, like OC refs and such
7. If you want someone else’s character to be your character’s soulmate, please ask first. Do not harass that person if they say no.
8. And most importantly have fun! :D
Username (w/o @) | Where is their special visual? (Ex. Glowing blue hair) | Name | Age | Appearance | Orientation | | Do they know their soulmate? if so, who are they? | Other (Like backstories/likes and dislikes) | Codeword
Username (w/o @) | Are they an illegal hunter? | Emotionless or stolen? (Did they steal someone's special visual, if so then what) | Name | Age | Appearance | Orientation | Other | Codeword
(Codeword is yams)
Questions about the Rp? Comments? Ask away and we’ll put them here! You can also find accepted characters!