Welcome to Luna’s 10 Things to know before following me. This is an original idea however, feel free to reuse this idea with credit :)
1. I am a large supporter of the lgbtq+ community, Black Lives Matter and a full hearted feminist. Any sort of discrimination against anyone because of race, gender, gender identity, or ethnicity, will not be tolerated.
2. I am THE biggest Harry Potter fan in the entire world- fight me. Harry Potter is legit my life and that is absolutely final.
3. I am never going to randomly leave scratch without telling you- you will always be notified before a hiatus or when the day comes when I leave forever. However, acknowledge that I am very busy and may not be able to answer all your comments.
4. Leave me out of drama unless I should actually care about whatever this is. Types of drama that will be tolerated- 1. Things going on with my friends 2. Things going on in thing #1 3. Harry Potter, and that
5. Do not ask me to follow you, I only follow friends or people who’s content means a lot to me.
6. Collaborations are always opened but if I don’t respond to you within 2 weeks I am most likely gonna pass.
7. I will be posting, art, and covers for the most part. Don’t expect platformers.
8. I love MAP invites, contest invites and other things so feel free to drop one in the comments but don’t spam!
9. You will receive quite a few studio invites. I like to give you all every opportunity to apart of whatever I do. Don’t ask me not to invite you, I do not and will not have a list of people not to invite.
10. I will CONSIDER accepting studio invites that are not- add everything’s, how many projects can we get’s, how many curators can we get’s, how many managers can we get’s, “hang studios”, temporary studios, inactive studios etc. I don’t join many studios so don’t expect me to join yours.
Now, if your okay with all 10 of my things... drop a follow :) and comment space unicorns if you got to here! ^^