Our rules are based off of the remix chains that we conquer and "hold" for 5 remixes made by nonmembers in a row. We have no home remix chain. We are nomads.
We have to be conquering these remix chains using our current rules, rules that get longer with every capture.
Current rules of Wardstrile:
(this project doesn't count as a Wardstrile project, so don't remix it trying to play Wardstrile)
Group rules (6 rules):
1. All rules from captured remix chains must be carried over.
- 1a: 2 rules are allowed to be chosen to NOT be carried over, but no more than 2 per chain.
- 1b: once you move to a new chain, you can't go back and decide which rules to keep again. you are stuck with what you have.
2. We cannot visit the same remix chain twice.
3. If a remix chain is related to one we have already visited, it must be 2 generations younger. For example: Chain 1 -> Chain 2 -> Chain 3. Chain 3 is allowed, Chain 2 and 1 aren't. In this example, we have already visited Chain 1.
4. All remixes made for Wardstrile must be added to the studio.
5. You are allowed to make rules in chains while we are conquering them, but no removing rules, not even ones you made.
- 5a: You cannot make a rule saying that another rule doesn't need to be followed. That counts as removing one.
- 5b: if a nonmember removes a rule that is in the Current Rules of Wardstrile project, add it back in when you remix.
6. To capture a remix chain, you must have 5 nonmember projects in a row (though Wardstrile projects can be inbetween them) following at least half of the Current Rules of Wardstrile. It also must have at least 5 Wardstrile remixes, and obeys all the group rules.