Instrucciones | Instruções | Instructies | Istruzioni
Welcome to week three of Scratch the Musical! In our final week of Scratch Camp, let’s create our musicals. Use something made by another Scratcher in Week 1 or Week 2 and add your own ideas.
Things to think about when getting started...
- What’s the story about?
- What’s the genre of your musical (drama, comedy, mystery, etc)?
- What’s the opening scene?
- What’s the conflict?
Things to try…
- Put characters from week 1 on a backdrop from week 2
- Add a song!
- Record yourself acting out the dialog someone wrote in week 2
- Add an unexpected twist to a scene from week 2
Use at least 1 thing made by another Scratcher in your project. This could be something from Week 1 or Week 2 (or you could use something from both weeks!) In your Notes & Credits, please link to the project you used so Camp Counselors know where to look.
Want to learn how to transport something from another project into yours? This tutorial will show you how! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuolBPY8qdc
- - - -
What is Scratch Camp?
Scratch Camp is an annual online event hosted by the Scratch Team. It runs for three weeks, with a new activity each week. Everyone is invited to join in the fun!