Welcome to the Hanako-Kun Fan Club!!
This is a place where ¨Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun¨ fans and especially Hanako-Kun fans can hang out and have fun!!! You can hang out here and talk about this show with your friends or participate in some club activities!!
1.Please no hate. If you don't like the show or the character that's ok just please don't start talking about it and being rude to other members if you don't like it. If I see hate it will result in a warning
2. Please only add projects that have to deal with the anime or the manga. If non-related projects are added we will get rid of them and give you a warning.
3. Please no advertising. If you have a related project you may add it in or ask a club member to put it in for you. Any advertising will result in a warning.
4. No begging to be a manager. I'm only allowing members that have been in the club for a long time be managers.
5. No bullying! If I see any bullying whatsoever in this studio you will automatically be banned!
6. If you are a manager Please no making changes to the title or description of the studio that also means the thumbnail, without my permission. If any managers do any of this you will be downgraded to a curator and in some cases banned.
(when you break one of the rules you will get a warning depending on how many warnings you get or what you did will decide what your consequences will be)
1 warning: asked to stop
2 warnings: a suspension for 1-3 days
3 warnings: Automatic ban
(Each week we will release a activity including the time and what it is!! Make sure to keep a good look out for any activity links posted in the comments by one of our club owners!!)
<Todays club activity>
Make a project celebrating the ¨Hanako-Kun Fan Club´s¨ Grand opening!!!!!! Become a member today and put your project in the projects section!
--Membership sign ups--
Want to become a member of the ¨Hanako-Kun Fan Club¨? If so go to the sign-ups project!! When becoming a member you can participate in club activities and join/help us with Club movie nights!!!¨
Club sign-up sheet: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418906752/
¨Do you have a question or complaint? go to our Help center!!¨
Help center: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27366820/comments/
Club activities start past 5pm in the US timeline and end at 9pm.
Club activities will be cancelled if a Club manager is not available to Watch over it.
--Manager shops-- (Coming Soon)
Each manager will have a shop they run that way you can buy ¨Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun¨ related items for fun. Everyone will start off with 10,000 yen. We will keep track of your purchases in the accounting studio. If you have a question about your yen or you getting more yen go to our accounting studio. Member will also receive gifts of yen every once in awhile to thank you for joining the club!
Accounting studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27363608/comments/
1. Apartments, I hope to put apartments to have fun in and put all the stuff you purchased in there!
2. Bakery, I hope to make a bakery that you can buy doughnuts and other sweet japanese sweet treats from!
¨I hope you enjoy this club and find it fun to be in! For updates on future updates make sure to follow the studio!! And if you want to you could even follow us! Have a nice day and stay safe¨