Hello! This is a studio where you will find projects that I'm reviewing for the Welcoming committee!
- Should be friendly, welcoming, and enthusiastic.
- The creator of the project should have the Scratcher status.
- Should include a link to the Scratch Wiki and the Scratch Discussion Forums.
- Should describe something that the creator likes about Scratch
- Should invite New Scratchers to comment on the project to introduce themselves and ask questions.
- Should include a brief introduction to Scratch.
- Should look appealing and includes a backdrop or a couple of sprites.
Notes/steps for Me
-Remove the project from the submission studio
-Add it to the reviewing studio and add it to your own reviewing studio. (AKA This studio)
-Review the project
-Remove from the reviewing studio and your own reviewing studio.
-Add it to completed projects studio.
Reviewing studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5281811/
Submission studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4276585/
Reviewer submissions studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5372853/
Completed projects studio:
● If a Scratcher does not respond to the review within 2 weeks, remove the project from the Reviewing Studio. The Scratcher can then add it to the Submissions Studio if they would still like to submit it, and the normal process will resume.
Became SWC reviewer August 13th 2020!