Welcome to my new audiobook series! The story is still being developed, but I will take auditions!
This is NOT a RP.
I invited some actors on AO Talent, but if you weren't invited, still feel free to try out!
The name needs some workshopping, so tell me any ideas!
A lot of inspiration for this came from another audiobook series called the Gems.
If you wish to try out, tell me in the comments.
This is just an audiobook, so no animation is needed.
Any story/plot ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Parts so far:
- Narrator: Uncast (Tryout line: (just say all of the princess's names and their kingdoms) )
- Princess Nieves of the Northern Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: You go ahead. I have a few things to do before--oh, don't worry. I'll be fashionably late.)
- Princess Mur of the Oceanic Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: Uuuughhhh... can we go back to the palace already?)
- Princess Idalia of the Southern Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: Hello, fellow citizens! All ice in the markets today is on me! Don't worry, mom. I'm paying with my own money.)
- Princess Amara of the Sky Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: Thank you, thank you! Oh, a rose! I love those. Thank you, adoring public!)
- Princess Rainny of the Western Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: *groans* but you said I'd be able to visit the market today! I want to help!)
- Princess Aspen of the Eastern Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: Yes, I'm sorry that your crop got eaten. Why don't you try putting up a fence? You're welcome!)
- Princess Leonie of the Island Kingdom: Uncast (Tryout line: I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about the panthers at this moment. Have you tried setting traps?)
Plot components so far:
There are seven gems, that together in a stone with seven facets balance the world. Each kingdom complained that they should keep the stone in their kingdom, and since no one could agree, each kingdom got their own gem, sinking the stone deep into the sea. It is a tradition for the queen to pass the stone down to her princess.
As a result of the gems not uniting, each kingdom is frighteningly like it's stone. The Southern Kingdom is made of scorching deserts, while the Northern is almost frozen solid.
The princesses all get mysterious letters telling them they must find the stone that combines the gems and put them back together or all will be lost. The princesses decide to trust the mysterious source because they have firsthand views of the damage their kingdoms are taking.
Opal: Owned by the Northern Kingdom, this gem has power over ice.
Aquamarine: Owned by the Oceanic Kingdom, this gem has power over water.
Ruby: Owned by the Southern Kingdom, this gem has power over heat and fire.
Sapphire: Owned by the Western Kingdom, this gem has power over love.
Amythest: Owned by the Sky Kingdom, this gem has power over storms, air, and wind.
Emerald: Owned by the Eastern Kingdom, this gem controls plants.
Diamond: Owned by the Island Kingdom, this gem creates animals, and lets humans communicate with them.
Thx! - @SkatterTwin1