Judge reminders (please read):
- Do not be biased in any way, shape or form (likes, scratcher popularity, comments, etc.)
- If the project is an entry for another contest it will not be judged.
- If the project is a copy of another project it will not be judged.
- If someone has two or more entries neither will be judged.
- Each judge will be assigned one fifth of the projects and will choose the top three out of those, and will then give me the links.
- A little something to help: If you drag the name of the platformer to the tabs on your computer, it will take you there without you having to scroll all the way back down.
- Judge mostly by these things:
The amount of effort it took to make
How much fun it is
How smooth the platforming experience is (like if you can jump immediately after landing from a height).
The overall quality