☆ﾟWelcome to LunarClan ☆ﾟ
I apologize if you didn't want the invite. Please invite your followers!
┌───･ ｡ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ──┐
★Owners: [exactly what it sounds like]
★Mentor Assigners: [these people can choose/accept mentors]
└───･ ｡ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ. ──┘
- The Hunger Games
- @Kittens_For_Life's BirchClan
A dystopian clan. LunarClan tries to maintain a perfect society. We are reputable and respected among other rogues and clans. We live in the deeper, more plentiful part of the forest. LunarClan cats are skilled hunters and require everyone to cooperate to survive. We are carnivores with a usual diet of rabbits and mice.
To join the clan, please fill out the bio template below with your OC's information. Read the rules first or else you will be punished by the clan leader (jk)
All cats age up one moon on the 8th, 15th, and 26th of each month. The seasons will change every 30th.
Please read everything.
☆ﾟTable of Contents ☆ﾟ
☆ﾟBio Template ☆ﾟ
Please sign up in this studio:
Name // Gender // Age // Rank // Looks // Traits // Personality // Talents // Family // Mate // Kits // Backstory // Other // Codeword (Hide it in your sentence.)
Ranks are in the Sign-ups studio!
- Five LunarClan cats from the age of 13 - 40 moons are randomly selected to fight to the death on the 6th of each month. Usually the most uncooperative or weak cats are picked.
- LunarClan cats are brainwashed to think they are superior to others. Only a few are not affected. (This does not mean you cannot think for yourselves. It only means that you think this clan is much better than others.)
- Those who are caught disobeying are physically punished with a scratch, bite, or a whip with thorns by any cat with a higher rank.
- Attempting to escape the camp will result in punishment. Punishments can include isolation, starvation, suffocation, or in extreme cases, death.
☆ﾟ Rules ☆ﾟ
- If a leader, deputy, or medicine cat is inactive for more than three weeks, they will go back to being warriors.
- If a person is inactive for more than two months, their character will be removed. (Assuming this roleplay will still be alive by then.)
-try not to make more than 4 characters.
- Leaders and deputies must follow the traditions.
- Be respectful! (Unless you are roleplaying, haha)
- No self-promotion. (Ex. 'Join my studio!' or 'Check out my project!')
- NO POWERPLAYING! (Ex. 'Hits Lionclaw no miss no dodge.' or 'Flings Darkheart into a tree, breaking all his bones') Powerplaying: Controlling another person's character's actions as well as your own.
- Be mad at the cat, not the scratcher!
- No supernatural powers.
- These are normal cats. Please no hybrids between cats and other animals.
- If you happen to join this studio or become a curator, please make a character. I will be removing curators who become inactive for more than two weeks.
- Please don't start RPing until I accept your character.
- No swearing! (Warrior cat swears are accepted. Ex. 'What in StarClan?')
- I'm serious about this. Don't just go randomly kill cats. I know this is a hunger games based RP, but be mindful and realistic before you decide to kill a cat.
- If your OC dies, you can always make a new one. Please don't fight about it or get mad if your OC dies. Everyone is allowed to kill anyone as long as they follow the rules. I will be monitoring the RP to make sure nobody powerplays and everybody follows the rules.
- You can have as much characters as you want, just keep it to a reasonable amount.
- Please don't put any other projects that aren't related to Warriors. Ask me before you add something you're unsure about.
- Codeword is 'brutal'. Hide it in your bio/one of your sentences before you join.
･ ｡ﾟ☆: *.☽ .* :☆ﾟ.