ignore if ur not a mod lol
(MOD) ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ :
- be active! being active means commenting and participating in events. (aka not just adding projects to the studio!) reminder that we have bi-monthly activity checks, so please tell us if you're going on a hiatus or something like that.
- next activity check starts on
- when doing an activity check, the user must not have commented in the past 3 weeks.
- when doing an activity
check, please copy the
message, : "Hi! This is a activity check from the TCAC mod team. Please reply here if you are active. If you do not reply within a week, you will deleted from the TCAC studio.
- please be friendly! dont make fun of other people to make them feel bad, also no racism, homophobia, or xenophobia will be tolerated
- if you see a member being unkind to another member, first give them a warning. if this continues, you are allowed to delete them from the studio.
- if you believe a member has done art theft (tracing, stealing, recoloring, etc.) you must first report the project of the stolen art. If this does nothing within the next 3 days THEN you can comment on their profile saying : (ex : "Hi! This is a message from the TCAC mod team. We have found evidence that you may have committed art theft. (give project examples or evidence here) This is a warning that if you continue this behavior, it will result in a ban. Thank you!
- if this behavior continues you have permission to delete them from the studio.
-mod abuse will NOT be tolerated. if i (me, @mochii_art) find that you have abusing your power, you will be permentally banned from tcac.
- mod abuse falls into this criteria :
- randomly deleting members w/o permission
- being mean to others
- other stuff but im too lazy