I've recently been thinking about re-making the entire description. Do you think I should do it?
Invite anyone who is a fan or friend of me, @SharpClonescape, and if you are a manager, please do not change the picture or description and don't remove or promote anyone unless you are @SharpClonescape or one of @SharpClonescape's alts. You may add any projects.
Want to curate? Just follow @SharpClonescape and you should be invited within a few days.
Please don't add too many random projects or add every project you make and add them when you share them or you will be removed. (Doing this may be okay in some cases, like if you're a manager.)
This studio was created on June 9, 2020.
NEWS: This studio now has 69 comments!
If you are very active, or a strong friend of @SharpClonescape, you may be promoted. But mess up the studio (Or break the rules) and you will (Probably) be demoted.
1. Please don't add too many random projects or you may be removed.
2. Please don't make major changes to the title, thumbnail or description.
3. You don't have to invite people who are friends or fans of me, but it is highly encouraged.
4. Please do not remove anyone, don't raid, don't remove projects (Unless they're off-topic) and if you do anything really bad or break the rules, you will be removed if you're a curator, and demoted if you're a manager.
5. Comment "banana" for free ice cream! But you'll need to wait for me to respond. Then, say what flavor of ice cream you want.
6. All of the curators are chicken nuggets. XD
(That's a joke btw, I guess some people don't realize lol)
7. Enjoy being in the studio!
If you followed me but you never got invited, sorry about that. You might want to check my profile to see if I'm able to invite you I can't invite you if I'm on vacation and have no internet or something, in which case I would invite you after I got back. Or leave a comment which could make a manager notice and invite you. If you still don't get invited, another thing to do is unfollow me and follow me again. I should invite you after that.