Hello! So I see you want to be a manager? Come on, take an interview! Just write something like 'May I please be interviewed?' and you'll be good to go! And DO NOT ADD ANY PROJECTS!!!
1) You must have been in SOS for at least 2 weeks
2) Preferably has a shop
3) You must have not lost SOS's trust (art theft, dishonest, etc.)
4) DO NOT take it personally or be disappointed if we don't let you become manager
5) Like CE, you get 3 chances to become a manager
6) If you don't get in the first time and would like to take second interview (or want to take a third interview), you must wait 2 WEEKS before asking for another interview
7) You must not have New Scratcher status- you should be a Scratcher
8) Please add "Hello, SOS managers and leaders" to show that you've read all this
That's it! Good luck, and have a Scratchtastic day!
Managers, ask these questions to people who are being interviewed
1) What is your banking number, how long have you been in SoS, and how many interviews have you had before? (To confirm that they are part of SoS- when they answer, go check the studio to see if they really are that number)
2) Why do you think you'd be a good manager?
3) How active are you on just Scratch on weekends and weekdays, how active on SoS weekends and weekdays, and how would that change if you became a manager?
4) How would you mainly help out it SoS? Transactions, holding interviews, accepting people etc. and what would be your favorite part? This is a completely random question and doesn't hurt or improve your chance of becoming manager.
5) What if your definition of art theft, and if an art theft situation were to arise, how would you deal with it?
6) Are you a manager in any other mall sims?
Managers, when you are done please post the link to the interview in the lounge, so other managers may discuss.
Thanks for taking an interview! I'll let you know the result soon, but if you don't hear from a manager in more then 2 weeks don't hesitate to give us a reminder!
I'm excited to inform you that you are now a manager! Please read the 'Managers' section for further instruction on your duties as a manager. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I will work on adding you to all studios shortly, please tell me when you've accepted them all- welcome to the SoS team!
Thank you so much for taking an interview! We appreciate your efforts, however, you were not excepted. Do feel free to come back in 2 weeks to take another interview- have a Scratchtastic day!
Back to the SOS Main Studio