NOTE FOR CURATORS
Please don't add other people's projects. Thanks!
This is a studio for people who made their pfps using the icon creator by Sangled on Picrew!
(find link at the very bottom)
I've noticed a lot of people around Scratch with Sangled pfps, so I thought I'd make a studio for it. If you've been invited, you don't have to accept the invite, I just thought this would be fun! - @ppppie
If you want to curate, just make sure you have a Sangled pfp and ask to curate in the comments!
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
(It's week now because people forgot to update it)
Does your pfp look like you or not? Share some similarities and differences!
RESIZING YOUR PFP
When you download the profile picture you made with Sangled's icon creator, it will be too big to work as a pfp. You'll need to resize it to be 500x500 or smaller. A good way to do this is to put it into google drawings, resize the drawing and download it.
Do one of the following:
1. Suggest 7 people who have sangled pfps and HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED YET. It doesn't matter if they join or not, they just can't have been invited already. No need to keep count - @whiteandblackcat will do it for you.
2. You can also be promoted by advertising this studio. You would need to do at least THREE of the following:
- Put the banner and link to this studio in your forum signature.
- Put a link to this studio on your profile.
- Tell 20 of your followers about this studio.
- Making a project advertising this studio.
- Bump our show and tell forum here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/407999/
3. Might also be promoted if you make a significant contribution to the studio; such as making the thumbnail *coughcough* @whiteandblackcat *coughcough*
Add people with sangled pfps, including people suggested in the comments. Leave a reply, stating whether or not the person has already been invited. (do you get a popup that says "______ is already a curator of this studio" or one that says "curator successfully invited"?) This is so @whiteandblackcat can keep track of who invited who.
Also - if people change their icon to something different than a sangled pfp, they can stay, it's ok :)
FINDING SANGLED PFPS
There are no right or wrong ways, but here are some tips:
- Go through the followers of some popular people. Once you've seen enough sangled pfps, they really stand out to you.
- When you come across someone with a sangled pfp, go through their recent followers and following, often people with sangled pfps are following other people with sangled pfps.
- Check the comments of this studio, to see if they've already been invited. No need to go through the whole comment section, just check the most recent few :D
- You can also ask people to get sangled pfps and then suggest for them to be added here if they get one.
SANGLED'S ICON CREATOR