⠀┌──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┐
⠀└──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────┘
Welcome to the #NoNoses Movement, the original and best movement concerning noses! Anti-nosers use text emojis like ;) and ;D. We are against using noses in our text emojis, not in art or in real life.
Scroll to the bottom for an 7 Reason Article on why everyone should support #NoNoses.
❝ Statistics ❞
500+ followers as of 12/09/20
467+ members as of 6/30/20
47+ projects as of 12/09/20
Founded May 20, 2020
❝ Activities ❞
QOTD: should emoticons have eyebrows?
QOTD award (What's your opinion on this emoticon? :>): "it's my favorite :>>>>" - @IYX1646818
Weekly Challenge: Draw yourself with an emoticon for a face!
also im gonna organize a scavenger hunt thing around may 20th
- You will be credited if you suggest activities.
- Best answers/projects get awards.
❝ Becoming Ranked ❞
1) Be an Expert Anti-Noser for three days first.
2) Be extremely active every day.
3) Show your dedication for this movement.
1) Be a normal member for 3 days first.
2) Write #NoNoses in your About Me or WIWO and link this studio on your profile.
3) Do the activities consistently, and suggest new activities.
4) Start conversations and answer comments.
1) Describe yourself in one sentence.
2) Why do you want to upgrade your rank?
3) Why should we upgrade your rank?
4) Which rank would you like to apply for?
❝ Duties ❞
1) Moderate discussions.
2) Change QotD if it's still the same by 9pm EST.
3) Change CotW if it's still the same by Thursday 9pm EST.
4) Upgrade ranks if have consent from 2 other Professionals.
5) Add and delete projects.
6) Invite all of your followers.
1) Moderate discussions.
2) Notify a Professional if a project or member has to be removed.
3) Notify Professionals about applications.
1) Censor your noses. The official nose censor is the large black square :█), but we also use :*), :#), and :■). All kaomojis with noses are allowed as exceptions. If the you don't censor a nose 3 times, you will be removed.
❝ Hashtags ❞
Create your own hashtag and comment. There are a lot of hashtags, so they will be rotated through a cycle in which five are displayed daily.
❝ Miscellaneous ❞
❝ More Serious Movements ❞
❝ Disclaimer ❞
@MistyRain17 and I are friends. This nose thing is fun, but don't go overboard with it. Always remember to be kind and respectful, even when talking to pro-nosers. [We haven't really seen anyone be rude yet, which is great!]
❝ Why #NoNoses? (A 7 Reason Collaboration Article) ❞
1) The word "no" is hidden in the word "nose." Therefore, one can reason that #NoNoses is the correct way of life. ( @mystifyer)
2) Humans write around 67 sentences per day. Assume that humans place a text emoji with a nose at the end of each sentence, and it takes one second to write each nose. Based off of this data, pro-nosers spend 67 seconds to write noses each day. Humans live an average of 27,375 days, so pro-nosers spend 1834125 seconds of their lives adding noses. This number is equivalent to just over 21 days. Eliminating noses saves a lot of time. Think about all of the amazing things that you could do in 21 days! ( @mystifyer)
3) A character is wasted! Instead of writing five noses, you could write an entire five-letter-word. ( @okae)
4) Cole Sprouse, the famous actor, supports the #NoNoses cause. He tweeted on September 2 of 2017, "Avoid people who put noses in their emojis at all costs. :*)" [CENSORED NOSE] ( @zigzaq)
5. There is a reason why the only emoji with a nose, the lying emoji, looks sad. Emojis, whether emoticons like :) or iOS/Android/Google/etcetera emojis, are not meant to have noses. The lying emoji expresses the designers' distaste for noses on emojis. ( @zigzaq)
6. On an iPad or iPhone, the hyphen, which is the nose, is completely on the opposite side of the keyboard from the ":" and ")". This makes it take even longer to type, and you can potentially strain your hand. Yes, you heard it right. The nose can cause strain to your hand, which can be a very serious injury. ( @zigzaq)
7. In platformers, the ^^^ shapes often symbolize spikes. The player's aim is to avoid spikes. ^ is also the character for a carrot nose. Therefore, you should avoid carrot noses (and all noses in general). ( @mystifyer)