Thumbnail by @-iinkwiinqs- its just- beyond words :"0
Credits to @ashlanii for desc. inspo!
SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED!!
⇀ Info / About
⇀ Team Points
⇀ Mod List
⇀ Point System
╔══════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═══════╗
Inspired by: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26489027/
How to join: (CLOSED!)
your username with no @ // art examples // codeword // why you want to join!
Mod apps: (CLOSED)
AF's you've been in // previous mod experience // codeword // other info
ALL APPLICATIONS GO IN THIS STUDIO!!
╚══════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═══════╝
This is an art fight for the summer of 2020 and is meant to be a fun place for people to make art for others! Each round starts the 1st of each month and ends the 30th.
Art Fight is an annual art game that lasts for 1 month. Users can register to join in. Participants are split into two teams to which they are assigned randomly. Players "attack" people of the opposing team by making art of original characters you choose belonging to members of the other team. You are free to use any style. Your team receives points based on what you create for the other team with each attack. The artist that receives the attack can then counter that attack by drawing the character belonging to the person who attacked them, or pay it forward by attacking a different person on the other team. At the end of the month, the team with the greater score wins. There will be 3 rounds total, one for each month of summer. At the end of each round all curators will be removed, but old members are allowed to sign up again.
Team Blue Jay VS Red Robin!
Blue Jay: 1,380 points
Red Robin: 580 points
Blue Jay: 21 members
Red Robin: 21 members
Team Jay! Submit attacks here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27069369/
Team Robin! Submit attacks here:
STUFF YOU CAN ADD:
↬ Main refs go in this studio
↬ Attacks go in your team studio
01. An invite does NOT mean that you are in. Please sign-up in order to join! If you are accepted, then you will be invited to your team’s studio.
02. Please no asking which team you want to be on, you will be sorted randomly by a mod.
03. Mods are allowed into the attacks if they want! Just ask!!
04. Only mods may add points!
▒ Mods: Comment ‘Points are added! ____ points were added to ___ team.’ ▒
05. Main refs of characters go here so members can easily find refs! Attacks go in their respective studios. Real codeword is your favorite color backwards.
06. Friendly-fire is allowed! And points will be added for friendly-fire!
07. Please say if your attack has has been scored or not, if it has, write how many points were added.
08. Please only apply once, we read all comments, and begging/ whining is not appreciated
09. adding projects to the main studio is only for people who's applications have been accepted.
10. The more points you contribute to your team, the better! If you contribute none to little points, chances are you might not get accepted into the next round.
═════ ☆ Point System ☆ ════
(I changed it a bit to fit what I think is worth more points and what isn't)
↬ Icons: 5
↬ fullbody pixel icons: 10
↬ headshots/busts: 10
↬ halfbody: 25
↬ fullbody: 40
(Chibi's are half the points!)
↬ full scenes: 60
-- Memes: 100
↬ sketches: 5
Special note for moderators: please use a calculator if you have to, when counting points, we want to make sure the right amount of points are being added.
Codeword is summer