Why is this getting so much hate
If you want to be removed just say so.
I'm sorry if I upset you but I was given permission to do this.
-★ w e l c o m e ★-
►Are you bored out of your mind◄
►Want to meet new people?◄
►Do you need to C H I L L?◄
____________________________Chill Corner was solely created for the community of Scratch, to just hang out. Talk to new people if you have nothing to do, add your projects, roleplay, play games, art trade, discuss your favorite fandoms, I don't care. Just interact with people. Or don't. (I feel you introverts.)
<R U L E S>
1. Adverts are fine as long as you advertise in a respectful way. Also, repeated ads will be marked as spam. You only need to tell us once or twice. Add your projects too.
2. Keep it PG. For one, you can make people uncomfortable with things they don't want to see or hear, and also, there are young impressionable kids on this website, and you should spare their innocence. Unacceptable behavior includes profanity, descriptive violence, and sexual references.
3. Be kind. Everyone has feelings. If someone attacks you first, before getting into a crazy argument with them, think "Are their insults directed at me, or what I said?" If they are just denouncing what you said, don't engage. If it is a personal attack on you or any of your close friends and family, then I guess
4. Don't try to start trouble. Healthy debates and arguments are allowed here, even encouraged. But a full-on insult fest where people are slinging low blows like "Ur mom gae" or "bruh you a little kid" is not tolerated. If you are going to argue, do it in a civilized manner.
5. Obey the rules and the mods. Our staff tries to give you the best experience, please respect them, and the rules they tell you to respect.
6. If you are a mod or above, don't abuse your power. Doing so can get you demoted.
7. Please, no raiding, it's annoying and if you do so you will be mass-reported, and so will the group you are in.
If you break one of these rules and you didn't know it was a rule because you didn't read this, well get shrekked mate that's your fault and you're banned from this studio.
\R A N K S/
Visitor: Just a normal person visiting to come hang out.
Regulars: People who come here regularly to chill. They are familiar with this place and the others who often come here. If you want to be recognized as a regular, follow the studio.
Moderator: One of the staff, a curator, who moderates what goes on in the projects section and the comments. They keep the vibes positive and keep the project section clean, tidy, and spam free.
Administrator: Administrators are basically moderators but they oversee moderators, and can give direct orders to mods.
Head Administrator: A manager, with all the manager abilities, and commands all the ranks below them.
VIP members: A manager. They don't have a job to do, but they got a VIP rank because they did something to help Chill corner grow to where it is today. Are only current VIP is @Timelord
Owner: @AlbenFlushh Full power