◈ Welcome to Isometricus! ◈
• • •
A showcase of the best isometric projects on scratch!
• • •
How can you join?
Anyone can join! Whether you make isometrics or not! Just ask me to add you in the comments.
◉ Project requirements:
2. Aesthetically pleasing / creative
/ complicated / in depth.
3. Only your best works. (Finished;polished projects)
4. Don't add tests!
5. If your project gets removed by one of the managers, don't re-add it. Otherwise you will be removed.
I want this studio to be a great showcase of isometrics on scratch.
1. If you feel like any of the projects don't match the requirements of the studio, you may remove them.
2. You may add projects/curators.
3. Please don't make edits to the title/description. Thanks!
◉ How can you become a manager?
If your projects match the standards of the studio, you might eventually get promoted :)