Welcome to Scratch Contributors!
» This studio celebrates everyone who has contributed to Scratch through translations, encouraging innovation, and other help around the Scratch interface. «
It's Scratch Month! Come celebrate Scratch's birthday with us: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29564933/
Question of the Month (QOTM):
How often do you contribute?
- Suggested by @ninjaMAR
Suggest QOTM's here:
Visit the Special Actions studio to discuss actions for this studio including promotions and more!
Scratch Contributors include (current and former):
• Scratch Team members
• Scratch Moderators and Mentors
• Scratch Design Studio (SDS)
Curators, Helpers, and
• Scratch Welcoming Committee
(SWC) Members, Curators,
Reviewers, and Translators
• Propose Projects to be
Featured (PPTBF) Curators and
• Scratch Wiki Contributors
• Front Page Curators (FPC's)
• Front Page Curator
Applications (FPCA) and Front
Page Curator Applications Help
(FPCAH) Curators and
• The Forum Helpers Curators and Managers
• Scratch Forum Wikians
• Scratch Camp Counselors and
• Scratch Translators
• And anyone else who has
made contributions to the
Feel free to use this studio to meet other Scratch contributors, ask for advice on how to help out around Scratch, or chat!
Curating and Managing:
‣ Only Scratch Contributors can
curate, but anyone is welcome
‣ To manage, please fill out this form:
1) Where/How do you contribute to Scratch?
2) Why do you think you should manage?
3) What do you do when you see a mean or inappropriate content?
A manager will take care of it from here. We'll reach out to you to
see if you've been accepted. :)
Not a Scratch Contributor? There are still many places that you can help out:
⤏ Propose Projects to Be Featured (PPTBF)
Add projects that other Scratchers have proposed to be featured.
⤏ Scratch Design Studio (SDS)
Add projects that pertain to the current SDS theme and answer questions regarding the SDS.
⤏ Scratch Welcoming Committee (SWC)
Welcome New Scratchers to this website! Answer questions and give feedback to Scratchers' projects.
⤏ Scratch Wiki
Help provide a detailed wiki for other Scratchers. You can make edits to existing articles or create articles that might be useful to other Scratchers!
⤏ Scratch Forums
Help out around the forums by answering questions and helping users who might be new.
These are just a few examples, but there are plenty of other ways to help out around the Scratch website!
☻︎ Meet the Contributors! ☻︎
@Arqwa @leahcimto @P0tat0_Spy @PaddlerGames
Don’t see yourself here? Well, I’m still working on the list, don’t worry you will be on soon :D
- Inspired by @R4356th's Scratch Contributors studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26335791/
- Thumbnail by @ArtsyStrawberry and @ScratchCat
- Thanks to everyone who helps out around Scratch!