This is for the scriptwriters of the KOTLC Movie!
Hello scriptwriters! Glad to have you on the crew. I am a director, and a scriptwriter as well. Our job needs to be done first in order to have the rest of the groups able to work! I appreciate you!
Please only join if you are part of the official scriptwriters crew on the main page!
@worldwinner101 , @Kirby2534 , @kittyface13 , @LilyHorse , @thisisthekiwi13 , @amiedani , @catsandzambonis, @potatoperson2019-2, @arianak231920 , @Rhinocode , @Sophie_Foster1 , @uuuuuuuu47 , @deeshy02 , @SkatterTwin1 , @that_kotlc_nerd , @janmca19460 , @rp0009, @PandaEmerson @Theatricaltypo @Atlantis13 @so4phie
This list is mostly just for show. Your place in the credits will depend on how many chapters you do, not whether or not you're on the above list.
There are 49 chapters in the first book.
What to do with your chosen chapter:
1. Look at some of the other scripts, to get an idea of the format. That way all the scripts are fairly uniform.
2. Go over the text in your chapter, and find any speech that is necessary for the actors to know and go over. For example, add descriptions of how the voice should be. (Nasally, muttered)
3. Find any description of the settings and people along with their actions. This will be given to artists, so be VERY thorough.
4. Write down any movements the characters do. (e.g, Sophie leaned against a nearby car for support)
5. When necessary, add a couple lines of dialogue to make the scenes flow better. For example, if the book skips a few lines, or if Sophie is thinking something, and you want the audience to know. Although, be careful when changing Sophie's thoughts into dialogue. Often times she kept her thoughts private for a reason.
6. Make a list of all the characters, objects, and settings in your chapter. Put it at the beginning
7. Put the script together into a project, where we can get it to the respective groups.
Here are general chapter assignments! (every chapter will come back to me and you should get help narrowing down the chapters!) Please sign up for your chapter!
Please try to finish within 3 weeks of getting your chapter.
Prologue. @deeshy02 ✅
3. @uuuuuuuu47 ✅
4. @Rhinocode ✅
5. @uuuuuuuu47 ✅
11. @uuuuuuuu47 ✅
18. @xXHermioneFosterXx ✅