Hey! This is @1luckydolphin! So basically I saw a bunch of warrior-cat art groups and thought- Hey, what if I did that with WoF? Hence this studio. All members will be able to post some WoF art for others to see and critique if critique is wanted as well as chat about WoF with each other in the comments. Feel free to chat about other random things like potatoes or toilet-paper hoarders if you want.
Just a few basic ground rules:
1. Be a good person, okay?
2. Scratch guidelines apply, as
3. No advertising
4. You can talk about random
stuff, but PLEASE don't
5.aDd Le WoF aRt!
6. If you have a problem with
another scratcher, please tell me instead of letting problems escalate.
7. Only constructive criticism, and only if it is wanted.
8. Managers pls don't change anything uwu
9. Managers can accept people, but pls don't promote anyone without asking me. Promotions are earned through trustworthiness and activity.
10. If you would like to join, please go to the sign up studio for more info! Thanks! :)
11. If your application is ignored, it is a polite denial and you can try to join again in three weeks.
12. NO ARGUING OVER MOONBLI AND WINTERWATCHER AND QINTER
Okay I know that was a lot sorry ;-;
Daily Drawing Prompt: Draw a dragon based off of your favorite song.
Question of the week: How long does it take you to draw a dragon? (On average)
The Eye of Onyx:
The one and only Dop:
Queen- @Cuboneonseaturtle (Cubone)
Queen- @Fablemaker (Fable)
(LeafWing-SilkWing)- @Xx_Nightglory_xX (Ng or Night)
@Minergold48 (Miner or mg48)
@Fawx29 (Fawx or Tambaqui)
Link to Sign-up: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26158338/
codeword is Aprilfools.
Lucky: Hey! Feel free to propose a thumbnail for the studio!
Also Lucky: Yeet